Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plat users and No Plat Users Leaderboards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I think paying for someone else's work is "normal", and not paying is benefiting from other people paying. So I don't agree with you calling the free players "normal". Furthermore, it would cost money to develop a separate leader board. Who's gonna pay for it, the plat buyers? Why should the plat buyers pay for the free players to have something when the free players don't even consider the ones who pay for the game "normal"?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rittik View Post
    As we all know Plat users are by far has huge difference than nomal players who basically do most the hardwork....
    So it will be nice...if there was a different leaderboards for no plat users..it will be nice...
    I want oppininons from all you guys...
    I pretty much use to feel this way in the past. I totally quit SL for a month because I didn't really use much plat in my battle with Hyun for #1 kills, and from a fellow hardcore kill grinder. . . I could tell he only ever ran juiced off plat. I was playing TOO much trying to keep up and get a good lead on him. Only to have him get more kills in half the time. When I made my return, he didn't capitalize on my break from SL at all. Just so happened that when I returned he went on a break which I obviously took advantage of, and now that Volaria is out there's no chance anyone is going to catch me. :]

You know, plat REALLY isn't a waste of money if you are spending obscene amounts of time on this game "working hard." Spending a few extra bucks isn't a lot imo when it helps cut down that time you are spending indubitably.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    indubitably.
    Lolz

Teslaprentice 36 Operative -Sparkling Pwnies
    Teslasminion 35 Commando -Sparkling Pwnies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I dont.want.to make a.division in our wonderful community...the thing i wanted is impossible i.believe...i love this game Star Legends...I love STS....

I have found that this thread is a form of debate thats going on...i dont want arguement and thots....its going far out of hand...so i have already Messaged Devs to lock this thread down

Thank you all my wonderfull friends for giving out your thoughts on this issue...it was a wonderfull pleasure to discuss...but sorry...this is going out of Hand

This thread will be locked Down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE Tesla View Post
    Lolz
    It was the first word that came to mind at the moment, hush. :P
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I dont.want.to make a.division in our wonderful community...the thing i wanted is impossible i.believe...i love this game Star Legends...I love STS....

I have found that this thread is a form of debate thats going on...i dont want arguement and thots....its going far out of hand...so i have already Messaged Devs to lock this thread down

Thank you all my wonderfull friends for giving out your thoughts on this issue...it was a wonderfull pleasure to discuss...but sorry...this is going out of Hand

Why should we who pay for the game have to pay for you who do not to have a special leader board? If you can't answer the question, maybe you should concede the point, instead of requesting a lock.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Why should we who pay for the game have to pay for you who do not to have a special leader board? If you can't answer the question, maybe you should concede the point, instead of requesting a lock.
    We'll aren't paying for the board, per se, but I do think that we who have invested much money, (I, into 3 digit figures..) should not be punished for what we do, support the game, by being cordoned off from the other players. The advantage we receive is fair in its own right.

When I started playing, free players couldn't even join any dungeons except forest haven and dark forest.
    Free players are lucky enough to now be able to be offered the opportunity to play among the actual purchasers of this game without fee.

Be thankful that you receive a trial of what this game has to offer, and...
    ... realize that the core audience will
    never be diminished,
    never be segregated,
    never stop supporting this game,
    never die.
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vulgarstrike For This Useful Post:

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Locking thread at Rittik's request. We also have similar discussion about Leaderboards in the PL suggestion forum at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...unity-Thoughts
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com