Thread: Crafting the most op pet (Quest)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    Gold is what keeps the game running. Gold is needed for almost everything, i.e : Feeding of pets, listing of items, crafting of gems, purchasing of potions, etc, etc. I don't see a direct problem with gold loot, other than the fact that old players who are only just coming back will see a sudden spike in the prices of items.
    Gold loot my guy, not gold.

Gold loot is like finding a treasure, it hurts the economy. It's like getting gold without giving away anything in return.

If people endlessly farm gold without giving away anything in return, what will happen to the game economy? Think about it.

If u r exchanging an item which has a chance of dropping from a map for gold, then the gold is getting cycled, but if u are just receiving gold without giving away anything, then it's a problem.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingumar View Post
    Gold loot my guy, not gold.

Gold loot is like finding a treasure, it hurts the economy. It's like getting gold without giving away anything in return.

If people endlessly farm gold without giving away anything in return, what will happen to the game economy? Think about it.

If u r exchanging an item which has a chance of dropping from a map for gold, then the gold is getting cycled, but if u are just receiving gold without giving away anything, then it's a problem.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    I doubt you read the whole thread. It is a quest to obtain the pet, it will be hard so it is fair because people will have to farm for this pet. It's not the pet that we can just buy for gold or platinum, as I said in the thread: Everything will be UNTRADABLE and UNSTASHABLE so how are you gonna say that this pet that I am suggesting will hurt the economy?
    ~GUILDMASTER~