Thread: Bear twink builds (different levels)

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Bear twink builds (different levels)

Hey guys,

I want to make a post about bear twinks (mages and birds will come later, idk when). I will show you the possibileties. If you want a bear you can choose here what lvl. I tried many of the options (lvl 10 and 12 bear, lvl 16 bear, lvl 26 bear and lvl 35 bear). Hope I can help you with this. First:

Lvl 10 or 12 bear

A lvl 10 bear is good because lvl 16 people can't join if they host. If u do 6 rage 3 stomp, use stomp as fast as possible and stay away from ur opponent. Armor: 4-platinum pack and expert reinforced leather (talon set) or duckfoot. Duckfoot can have a good combo hit, only if you dont have a combo hit talon will probably win. There is also the possibility to kite with a crossbow.

12 bear.

A 12 bear has 2 slashes: this is good against 16, if ur really good you can win, only 16-17 bears have armor buff, it makes it difficult to win (show you that possibility later). Armor is the same, duckfoot, talon or kite with a crossbow. Combo is also the same.

Lvl 16-17 bear.

I should choose 16, you can fight more 10-12 bears (or other classes) and fewer 20+ people. Build for 16: 4 armor buff, 6 rage, 3 stomp, 1 to 2 slashes. For 17 same, only 1 to 3 slashes. Armor: duckfoot or talon with the platinum helm (if u choose talon, the wing too of plat pack), also for 17 bears. You can use the 15-19 talon or winter fest talon, but it has to be pink. Also here you can take a crossbow to kite. Same combo as 10-12.

Lvl 26 bear.

Here you can use a talon and wing (full dex), or pure str except weapon, has to be a talon too (so also points to dex). Build: 6 rage, 4 beckon, 3 stomp, 6 hell scream, 1 to 3 slashes, 3 armor buff. Not sure this is the best, I guess it would work good. Warning: mages are hard to beat. Combo against mages/birds: hell scream, beckon, crushing blow, 1 slash, stomp, rest of slashes. Against bears: beckon, hell scream, stomp, crushing blow, all slashes, use hell scream if he has becoon again, then use beckon and immediatelly stomp.

Lvl 35 bear.

I have one, played much with it (1000 kills, 600 deads arena). Build: 6 rage,, 6 hell scream, 5 beckon, 3 stomp, 1 to 3 slashes, 6 crushing blow and 5 armor buff. Armor: copperhead set. Combo: beckon, hell scream, crusing blow, stomp, all slashes. This is for birds and mages. For bears: beckon, hell scream, stomp, crusing blow, all slashes, use hell scream if u can, he can use his (ur) beckon. Then ur beckon and immediatelly stomp.

Hope I helped you guys, if you make one, you need experience to win many duels. Good luck!
    Last edited by Imsebastiaanl; 12-24-2011 at 08:28 AM.
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

This are my bear twinks, my lvl 26 one is now 35 and my 16 bear I deleted. I Lvled therealpvper to 12 (was 10).
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Imsebastiaanl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If anyone have questions ask me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Using this crossbow for kiting: