Thread: Suggestion Round-Up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Default Suggestion Round-Up!

Hi Friends,

This thread is the anchor for an idea I had to begin consolidating the many suggestions in this forum area, to place them in categories, and match up any developer responses. You will see what I mean once I get started. I will update this original post with a list of short descriptions of suggestions made here in this forum, along with a link to the original suggestion post(s) and any STS responses to that specific suggestion, perhaps a count of some type to show how many times the suggestion has been made, or has been echoed in response by other players.

What I hope to accomplish with this is to give the player community a nice up-to-date hit-list of the suggestions, try to rank them based on feedback to the original suggestion posts, the number of times I see the same suggestion repeated, etc., and give us a place to focus that conversation with some context around it.

I notice there are separate forum areas for PL and SL. I play SL mostly, so I'm focusing on this one, but already I see there are a lot of suggestions that are system-related and could be applicable to both games (and even DL depending on how similar it is to the others in terms of the game system).

It will take a little while to get this together, in my copious free time! I am not the most foremost expert on many of the tweaky details of the game, so I thought this was a way I could be helpful to the community - being a player advocate and organizer to help facilitate more dialogue with the game creators.

Your feedback is encouraged! Peace & Love, Legends!

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MimeRifle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Totaly support and will jump in as soon as u make a categorization to have the actual matter to fine-tune

There's no enough thanx to give u for takin this role, but u can have my eternal respect
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    Totaly support and will jump in as soon as u make a categorization to have the actual matter to fine-tune

There's no enough thanx to give u for takin this role, but u can have my eternal respect
    Thanks FBF! Save your kudos until we see if it works. haha!! Though, what I'm picturing I think will be pretty good. I'm gonna start first by just making a simple list on this OP, compressing out duplicates, and to *suggest* some categories. I'll get feedback on that, and then maybe we'll blow the categories out into their own topics, or maybe the big master list will work. We'll see once we get a sense of the volume! Your offer to help is appreciated, and I'll take ya up on it!!

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw