Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where to Enable/Disable App Purchases?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Where to Enable/Disable App Purchases?

I'm looking for setting to toggle on/off in-app purchases for AL, to no avail. I see the setting for confirmation, but not actual enable/disable setting. I've checked in game and Chrome settings and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

U can't disable in app purchase.

ign bendtheknee

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Not really sure what you're trying to accomplish - the browser version doesn't do in app purchases, just links to the web store (which uses PayPal).
    Last edited by Futumsh; 10-08-2019 at 02:59 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glixr View Post
    I'm looking for setting to toggle on/off in-app purchases for AL, to no avail. I see the setting for confirmation, but not actual enable/disable setting. I've checked in game and Chrome settings and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance for your help!
    In app purchase means through google play / appstore on pc it brings you to the site of sts to directly purchase platinum

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I'd like buy an Adventurer's Kit. Clicking Alexa in the map shows me no offer. I get an error saying "In App Purchasing Disabled" when it comes up in the store rotating advertisements. I'm able to make other types of purchases from the store with no problem. Is there a way for me to purchase this item as a Chrome user? Thanks.

Name:  disabled.JPG
Views: 102
Size:  296.6 KB
    Last edited by Glixr; 10-08-2019 at 03:23 PM. Reason: added ss

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I'd like buy an Adventurer's Kit. Clicking Alexa in the map shows me no offer. I get an error saying "In App Purchasing Disabled" when it comes up in the store rotating advertisements. I'm able to make other types of purchases from the store with no problem. Is there a way for me to purchase this item as a Chrome user? Thanks.

Name:  disabled.JPG
Views: 102
Size:  296.6 KB
    You have to buy it from a mobile device i think? I am not sure but try

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Unable to add anything to my phone rn but thanks. Surely there's a way to work this out, STS?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Unable to add anything to my phone rn but thanks. Surely there's a way to work this out, STS?
    I always thought that the adventure kit was only available for mobile because on mobile you can see it at the platinum store but on chrome not

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

The adventurer's kit is only available through the iOS/Android versions. If you really want it and don't have a device, you could use an emulator.

It's a bug if it's appearing in the store ads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Haha- never thought it'd be so hard to pay for something! Is there a reason this isn't just in the regular store with the other stuff?

How will I be able to get the kit on my Glixr char if I'm not logging in through Chrome? Also,any emulator you suggest? I've never done that and don't want to accidentally load spyware on my pc. Thanks.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Haha- never thought it'd be so hard to pay for something! Is there a reason this isn't just in the regular store with the other stuff?

How will I be able to get the kit on my Glixr char if I'm not logging in through Chrome? Also,any emulator you suggest? I've never done that and don't want to accidentally load spyware on my pc. Thanks.
    I think bluestacks is a good emulator

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

The webstore doesn't support character bound purchases (The Adventurer's Kit is the only one of those that exists) - just was never worth our time to support it.

You can just use the same login method from the emulator as you use from Chrome to get to your normal account (Google, Facebook, or email based, whichever you normally use).

As for emulators, you'll need one that supports the google play store at the least. I've only really used the ones from Google's official Android dev tools (Android Studio), which certainly aren't the best for playing, but would work fine for this, though they are a rather giant install.

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

The ad displaying in the store carousel on platforms that don't allow it should be fixed for the next update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ok. I'll try to figure out what I can load on my o.g. Surface; I'm hoping one of these emulators work with my limited on-board memory and HD space. This certainly isn't a gaming machine, thus me playing lean and mean AL through Chrome.

If your team could have another think on how to solve this in-game, I'd really appreciate it- just in case I can't jimmy an emulator onto this machine. That 15% permanent xp would really help me; real life has been really busy lately and most of my friends have capped already.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Ok. I'll try to figure out what I can load on my o.g. Surface; I'm hoping one of these emulators work with my limited on-board memory and HD space. This certainly isn't a gaming machine, thus me playing lean and mean AL through Chrome.

If your team could have another think on how to solve this in-game, I'd really appreciate it- just in case I can't jimmy an emulator onto this machine. That 15% permanent xp would really help me; real life has been really busy lately and most of my friends have capped already.
    No because its not supposed to show on chrome thats why it says in app disabled because chrome is not bound to google play if you use an emulator and download the android arcane legends it will be bound to google play the whole point is that you have to make your purchase through the app store / google play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Seriously? I spent 2 hours researching the emulator programs last night, because I thought this was a solution. So basically anyone whose log-in is through Chrome not only can't get free xp videos and plat offers like phone users, but we also can't even *pay money* for this buff everyone else can? How is this even vaguely fair? I've invested so much in this game. STS, please help me get this xp buff on my main!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Seriously? I spent 2 hours researching the emulator programs last night, because I thought this was a solution. So basically anyone whose log-in is through Chrome not only can't get free xp videos and plat offers like phone users, but we also can't even *pay money* for this buff everyone else can? How is this even vaguely fair? I've invested so much in this game. STS, please help me get this xp buff on my main!
    Download bluestacks and do like its your android phone (buy it there) futumsh already said it does not support character bound purchases