Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Let our friend burntoutdex know that I still wish them the very best :-)

1. 2. - The voice of the community is fractious and varied. I can understand how a players' game experience would lead them to believe that the community has a consistent opinion... but it isn't true. As a matter of experience "listening to the community" is about advancing the game with features that wind up making some portion of the player base happy and another portion of it unhappy... over and over. The idea that "everyone can agree" on issue_x or feature_y is fiction.

3. 4. 5. 6. - As mentioned above, the feedback on class balance and equipment related concerns is inconsistent (at best); oftentimes it is political, engineered to gain advantage in future clashes. This is not to say there isn't a bunch of great feedback out there, but the idea that it is part of some community consciousness is largely the feelings of a few vocal forum participants. I believe I have weighed in already on the fate of Enchantments.

7. - Cool. I would love to hear more about specific instances (like Ebonthrax' one shots) that can be addressed. Laying a blanket concern about PvE imbalance, unfortunately, does not help me very much.

8. - No. My time for PL development is at an all-time premium and the idea of enriching PvE with a wide variety of loot targets is entirely out of my scope. I intent to continue focusing on the development of new stuff for seasonal an PL-specific events.

9. - Gold is free and you can get it by playing the game. I am unmoved by the idea that players cannot earn gold (as I see new characters doing it all the time). Finding new gold sinks sounds good to me. Black Market is what it is. Loot crates will remain and will continue to be adjusted and re-worked until the best balance can be found. Halloween will have at least one crate and the design for its odds will be based on the performance of previous items of this type.

10 - Please contact the customer service department with information about toxic players. If you're sitting on screenshots of players being toxic it's not helping. Again: please send this information to our customer service department so that things improve.
pretty much covered everything i would have said in this post for me lol.

beyond that plat prices are still honestly op for the amounts sill being offered from when I started playing the game back in 2010, but honestly thats beating a dead horse that this point since there's not even worthwhile routes of gaining plat without getting id frauded by info gathering sites that are blatantly harvesting user's info for profits ie tapjoy/ironsource.

thanks for the halloween event though, was a nice change to the normal play atm & it gave me a reason to play pl again.