Thread: Giving out my lvl26 bird build, open thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Giving out my lvl26 bird build, open thread

Okayy' ive been getting requests about my old bird build. From when i was lvl26 i "was" the best. Idk about now, but i used to be onyxbird, not onyxwarbird. Well hopefully some of yall remember me .

Build: 6evade, 5focus, 1root, 1shatter scream, 6blast shot, 4break armor, 1blind, 1repulse.

Combo's:BIRDvsBIRD when fighting other warbird i recomend using root 1st to lower there dodge, so you have a bigger chance of nuking, so use this combo- root-break armor-shatter-blast-repulse-blind, if this doesnt work, try root-break-blind-shatter-blast-repulse.

BIIRDvsBEAR Now when fighting bears is a lil bit more of a challenge, most bears use beckon 1st, to cancel that use repulse 1st and kinda kite their scream and crush blow. Once they have used their skills, go back with break-shatter-blast-blind-root as a nuke. So use this combo-repulse&kite-break-shatter-blast-blind-root. And use root last to stop their kiting.

BIRDvsMAGE Now fighting mages is always the hardest by far. You must nuke quick so they dont have time to shield. So use this combo-repulse-break-shatter-blast-root-blind. Repulse goes 1st because some mages put 6 on light, but lightning has a 8m range, using repulse 1st can counter that easliy. Now if a mage does early shield, you must kite, so use this combo-repulse-blast&kite. Why use repulse&blast you ask? Because repulse pushes back, and as they are being pushed use blast to break their shield, keep kiting until your blast shot has cooled down, then come back with break-shatter-blast-blind-root-repulse.

Gear: now the gear i RECOMEND using is Onyx battle sword, lvl15 Armsman crafted chain mail, Conq vyx helm. Why use a lvl15 armor instead of a lvl25 you may ask? Well surely because the lvl15 Armsman gives +6 dodge, and birds at lvl26 need dodge to win. The conq vyx helm also gives better dodge. You should have up to 15 or 16 dodge unbuffed! Buying a lvl20 dodge ring also helps. Now when you add the 15 or 16 dodge unbuffed, and the +30 dodge from your evade, thats 45 or 46 dodge! Amazing rite! Thats more dodge than lvl30 warbirds get .

Hope this helped!!! If you have any questions, plz Send me private messages, or contact me in-game. My IGN: babybugszxx
    ENJOY!!!!
    Last edited by xbabybugszx; 12-27-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Babybugszxx,Trust, Ebagovax, Pvpbugsz, Xxaeromagexx, Bugszmage, Xbabybugszx, Bestavian, Boombugsz, Swaggbearr

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbabybugszx For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Woahh ill have to try this one out

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default weapon

Have you tried using a level 20 candy cane instead of the sword. Its damage is similar but has higher DPS because its faster.