Thread: How is EXP Calculated?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default How is EXP Calculated?

I know if you're too high lvl you dont get exp. But do higher lv monsters give more exp is it flat or based on difference between your lvl/monsters lvl?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It's pretty complicated to me, and although I'm not exactly sure how it works, I've been able to figure out some rough figures. The average XP output of an enemy is 1. Your level to the suggested level of the campaign also affects XP gain. If you're the very minimum level of a campaign (say 34 in Voleria) I believe your XP gain is roughly doubled. I'm not sure exactly, but the amount definitely seems increased. In the normal middle levels of a campaign (37 or 38 in voleria) you get the average of 1 XP. I have counted this through Biosphere, Mantle, and Core runs. When you're a higher level in the campaign, the XP gain is drastically decreased. I noticed while running Bio as a 38, every enemy only gave about 1/4 XP. Besides your level difference, I think every enemy gives out the same XP (red enemy gives same as green enemy). But to make it even more complicated, I think enemies later in the campaigns give more. I noticed this especially in Slouch-O, where Commercial Filming seems to give out 3x other levels in one run.
    Last edited by Azamaster; 12-25-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

When you target an enemy, there is a colored dot next to it's hit points that shows the enemy's threat level based on your level. Depending on what color it is, that's how much xp you get. I'll post the guide when I find it
    Edit: here's a link explaining the threat levels. The yellow and reds have scaled xp, yellow being double xp, and it is based on th level differences between you and the enemy
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...t=Threat+level
    Last edited by Ayc2000; 12-25-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Every monsters give about 1 xp which is kinda less to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Basically, the more money you shove into STS's growing pockets, the faster you gain experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    Basically, the more money you shove into STS's growing pockets, the faster you gain experience.
    i know plat isnt really something you need to get, but i think sometimes, plat is needed to get experience. it is a free game to download, but some things you do need to buy