Thread: I miss the old DL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It would be ideal for cinco to look at the option of having players from the community who have impacted it greatly with their kindness and logical sense to help spark DL back into its prime. He has thousands and hundreds of players who are trying to give him ideas. Some of which are content creators and can help with the mechanics and coding of the game. With how much DL makes in profit it definitely can afford a revamp. He needs to be open to making adjustments. “We have to be susceptible to change”. It’s the same thing over and over like a broken record.

-Vanities that have been recolored (It’s lost it’s touch after the 2cd time.)
    -Same events, no different path it takes. (Consistently running the same campaign maps and defeating a boss.)
    -Same prizes but with no real goal (You pay for your prize when you’ve completed the goal you initially were to be rewarded for.)
    -Same map. (No new areas, no redecoration or decor when the seasons/holidays change.)
    -Same bosses. (Every boss is a campaign boss with a different name. It’s old.)

REPETITIVE. REPETITIVE. REPETITIVE.

There are thousands of ideas strung about in threads that he just does not implement into the game unless it’s our of favor of another. Which is really unfair. As much as people are grateful for the events. They start getting bored after the first few days because it’s the same thing. As mentioned above it would be ideal if he took players from the community to help him revamped and bring his game back to life.

-New guild halls (Give the options of editing the guild hall as long as you’re master.)
    -Different clothing vanities (Actually take artists from the community and have them draw up ideas and reward them for their hard work with what they created.)
    -Look at redecorating the districts and implementing different areas.
    -Offer the idea of player movement. (sitting, walking, more emotes and options.)
    -Better customizations that aren’t ridiculously overpriced. (3m for a hairstyle? How about offer a “makeup box” for 3m a item that gives you a 1 time option at redesigning your character I.E: skin recolor/ Hair recolor /eye recolor/ facial hair/ etc etc.)
    -A mount option (It has been requested many times.)
    -Bigger pets that have different stats.
    We have creative players who are willing to help make DL better and renew its originality. But it goes to waste because Cinco refuses to look at how much profit he’ll obtain if he does it.

But that’s just from
    A business standpoint.
    ” To me, freedom entitles you to do something, not to not do something.” -S.S

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxsinistroluv For This Useful Post: