As I've been pvp'ing, I've noticed our decisons from right from wrong are getting overthrown by greediness to get kills in PVP ..............
I do quite understand the feeling but really.............is it neccesary??? Is it just so you wanna look good with your pvp kills?
Here is a list of the most common "Bad etiquettes while pvp'ing":
1. Never leave just before someones almost going to kill you
-doesnt help anyone...you get a death and the opponent gets no kill
2. When you are in a 1v1 always wait for the other player to regenerate their health and mana
-its just not fair
-pvp skills wont improve
3. Try not to lose your marbles over a couple of deaths (keep your cool)
-not a good reputation
-opponent doesnt feel happy about their kill
4. When in 1v1 ....dont cheat and take a headstart by attacking before the gesture to go (kinda annoys me)
-you'll just make the opponent pretty mad and thats not what pvp is made for
5. Try not to be TOO serious/stern when pvping ... I mean World of Warcraft RAGE
-takes the fun out of pvp
6. Dont boot players.....if you want a private match, put a password on it
-really..annoys the player..
-wastes their time
Though I have to say, most players doing an excellent job
Try to warn/help/teach others with bad etiquette
FYI, all these has happened and I know how it feels...and its not so good.. usually ..if it happens, my iphone usually ends up near the recycling bin.
LETS NOT MAKE STS REGRET IN MAKING PVP