Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So, what are we going to do..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Yes yes, this game is a huge potential. Hoping sts to hear and implement our clamors. I agree with...
    1. Bringing pvp lb again with this would give life to pvp.
    2. Having spots like planar arena we want looting not crafting, the exuberant feeling of looting one .
    3. I suggest bringing back farming locks to jarl and km3 by this way new players can earn faster.
    Thats all for me XD. Anyway sts is doing great job I believe they can revamped al.
    Yeah bud. I explain to StS why looting items is better than farming gold:

What is the difference between farming gold, crafting items (no hate on crafting but too much is too much) and directly looting items from a big mob or a boss?

When we loot an item we desperately want and are hoping for to shine up on the ground, or in our chatbox as of “You received Arcane Gauntlets of xyxyxyxy”, we are releasing endorphins, the happiness hormones. As the hormones name is indicating, endorphins give us that Happy feeling and happy feeling = happy people = happy game = happy STS

Now do I not say to make it easy to loot specific item or the endorphin-release will be gone too.
    Make it hard, but make it worth our while.

Note to the players who might say if you don’t like the game then don’t play it: You might have joined the game in 2018 or 2017 and therefore dont know how great AL was in 2014,2015,2016
    I dont say the game is bad, but the game was much better before and it kills some of us because we know with some actual SIMPLE adjustments to the game, the game could be revived again, and it wouldnt even take too much effort, the only thing thats requires is LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY, because the community plays the game, not the devs, and we are their customers and therefore they should listen to us.

Thanks for reading

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post: