Thread: im quiting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Sad to see another person going, i myself quit a week ago with absolutely no intention to ever return, i occasionally log on during school hours or whenever i feel bored to talk to friends.
    Isnt it just sad the people IN the game are the ones providing a satisfying feeling?
    From my perspective the game should be the one to do that, but like you said, this game has died.
    Many will still persist with saying its not dying, but we all know it is.

The awakening system has made many people quit, not me though.
    The main motivation for people to quit is the lack of game element.
    After a while the game gets boring and stale, nothing to do but do the same thing over and over again or sit in paradise pier 5hrs waiting for some "juicy deals"

Arcane legends isnt a game anymore, its becoming a showing off competition.

Gladly, there are entertaining games out there, for example ARK, PUBG And even COD came to mobile platforms.
    I'm not saying you should play those games, or quit AL, but ask yourself this:
    Is it really worth spending hundreds of hours being bored, without anything in return?

Atleast the above mentioned games provide constant action and entertainment.

Thats my 2 cents

Cheers people,
    Spooked

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Sad to see another person going, i myself quit a week ago with absolutely no intention to ever return, i occasionally log on during school hours or whenever i feel bored to talk to friends.
    Isnt it just sad the people IN the game are the ones providing a satisfying feeling?
    From my perspective the game should be the one to do that, but like you said, this game has died.
    Many will still persist with saying its not dying, but we all know it is.

The awakening system has made many people quit, not me though.
    The main motivation for people to quit is the lack of game element.
    After a while the game gets boring and stale, nothing to do but do the same thing over and over again or sit in paradise pier 5hrs waiting for some "juicy deals"

Arcane legends isnt a game anymore, its becoming a showing off competition.

Gladly, there are entertaining games out there, for example ARK, PUBG And even COD came to mobile platforms.
    I'm not saying you should play those games, or quit AL, but ask yourself this:
    Is it really worth spending hundreds of hours being bored, without anything in return?

Atleast the above mentioned games provide constant action and entertainment.

Thats my 2 cents

Cheers people,
    Spooked
    Destiny 2 is really good too after its Shadowkeep Expansion