Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: will there be any founders helm or such in the future?

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Default will there be any founders helm or such in the future?

It occured to me that i played since beta and i think it would be cool if we got some cool vanity like the pl founders did. Well as you all may think this is just another one of those "threads" but honestly it made me ponder a bit just sayin...
    Last edited by razerfingers; 12-28-2011 at 10:29 PM.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

There most likely will. Just a little to early for that, we must wait another 3-4 months I think lol
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Haha alright, i was just a little curious

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As someone who missed out on beta.

I like this idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

no as samhayne once said something like you got to be in beta so no you will not get anything.

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SUPAPRODIGY View Post
    no as samhayne once said something like you got to be in beta so no you will not get anything.
    Think Laz was just agreeing with the statement buddy

Doubt they will, may cause a riot. But im betting a certain forumer will not be able to resist posting here xD

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I don't think there should be. Why? There was the founder's helm for one reason and one reason only. It was a "Thank You" gift to the players for supporting STS when they were not as successful as they are now. They were the reason why STS did not go out of business, when they were barely cutting even. Now? It's a lot different. It looks like business is booming. Anyways, that's why I think there shouldn't be founders helms and why there isn't going to be founders helms. Just an opinion, feel free to disagree with me.

Note: This is said from the perspective of a Non-Founder Helm owner. I missed the cut off by 13 days.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I was gonna ask the same question and I asked a dev about that but he didn't wanna give me an answer so guys don't be so sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

From the other side of that perspective.

I agree nothing along the lines of a founders helmet, since well we aren't founders. Although something to show that we are beta testers would be nice ya know

Like the lvl20 veteran armor, I think that should have only been available during beta. That alone would have been our little reward I guess lol.

Remember when STS gifted everyone who had purchased plat 30plat? Want to know what I did with that plat? Probably not, but I'll still tell you. I bought that veteran set, well because I was told it would only be available during beta (since someone told me that).

Other than that, a founders helmet, like something exactly like that I don't think would e necessary. Even though above I said there should be, well I change my mind. A founder would be the people who founded the game right? What of the people in SL beta, didn't they do that with SL? Well yea I guess you can say that.

You're right tho, we didn't help STS back then. I didn't because I found PL on the Internet in late May, but I would have nonetheless. That being the case, like you stated, only those who funded STS back then should receive it. Then what of the founders, do they get some sort of founder helmet in every STS game just because they did that? Will they get this even if they don't plat beta? Probably not.

If you're reading this still, well I don't know if you see my point because there is no point. It's just a bunch of things I wanted to say.

For the beta testers tho, there should be some kind of little reward. Like leaving the gear that was in beta, only in beta. I'd like that, and I'd be satisfied with only my veteran gear. But hey, I'm just one person and the majority will either say I'm wrong or not like my idea and want something more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

I could predict the majority would be against this idea for one reason.. And one reason only.. They will not get it. A little forward i know but we seen it in PL and again prob in SL.

Is it safe to say someone who has been funding (2k plat per month or less) SL from the first day of beta and is continually doing so. Putting up with enhancer/vanity errors per day and sts just saying that its beta purchasing plat is at your own risk, we will not be responsible for any errors within this time.. And all the errors glitches harldy playable content.. And giving as much feedback as possible to correct the game before it went into open beta/full release.. is not worth a vanity for their hard work? As a thank you.. If not then guess your right..

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Well you all say no its not fair it will cause riots and flames what did giving out the pl founders helm do? Nothing but cause riots and flames so i dont see much of a diffrence, just i thought we could be know that ohh rhose people are the reason why we can download sl in the app store and market because they helped refine it but i guess its too much to ask..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

a star legends founders helm is a cool idea! i like!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Well you all say no its not fair it will cause riots and flames what did giving out the pl founders helm do? Nothing but cause riots and flames so i dont see much of a diffrence, just i thought we could be know that ohh rhose people are the reason why we can download sl in the app store and market because they helped refine it but i guess its too much to ask..
    Yes, but only Android devices had the chance of being in beta.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I don't think there should be a founders' helm but it would be nice if there was a Closed Beta Tester Vanity item. At least those who purchased plat in the beta should receive something. We helped fund a unfinished game, didn't we?

Just my thought on it. Not saying there should be a reward for us beta players but it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Register:525131
    Yes, but only Android devices had the chance of being in beta.
    How do you think Android feels about Apple having Pocket Legends all to themselves in the beginning? No difference here.
    Last edited by Carth; 12-29-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    Current Sig by
    SL Elite Death Squad

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

It would be cool to have some crazy weird unique helm or just a side patch that says BT and have like a circle around it i dunno because i dont think of itmes to make lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

An easy fix would be anyone who played in first week or two of it's full release got one.

And TBH android users can't complain about PL founders helms. It was never said when PL came out that it would ever be on android devices. Not until android became more popular and less... Microsoftish did they open up availability for that platform. If it was not for the iOS users supporting STS through the first stages of PL, Both games would not even been available for any of us right now.
    Facebones & Dethklock are proud members of Vengeance

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fac3bon3s For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carth View Post
    I don't think there should be a founders' helm but it would be nice if there was a Closed Beta Tester Vanity item. At least those who purchased plat in the beta should receive something. We helped fund a unfinished game, didn't we?

Just my thought on it. Not saying there should be a reward for us beta players but it would be nice.

How do you think Android feels about Apple having Pocket Legends all to themselves in the beginning? No difference here.
    What about those who purchased the reserve name option in PL? I thought they were the ones also "funding" the game?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Reserved name on PL? Do you mean to reserve their name on SL? If so, well most aren't really funding and here's why. If they did in fact use the 50plat to reserve the character name on SL, well most of them didn't purchase any plat. Most of them probably already had 50 plat or more on their account. That being said, they didn't really fund the game. This is because they had already purchased plat, and STS doesn't receive more money whenever you use your plat. Although you probably know that, it's just for those who didn't know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Silly how I didn't think of this before. Weren't we all funding SL by purchasing platinum in PL? All our money goes to the same company, right? I shouldn't have singled out the SL beta players being the only ones funding the game. Pretty rude of me.

We all funded the development of SL. So we all deserve a vanity! Well those who played SL in the start of full release, or beta. Which ever one the Devs feel better about.
    Current Sig by
    SL Elite Death Squad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I'm funding DL then! I want something there! lol Never thought about that way, my eyes are open to the reality and logic of this morning.