Thread: My Lvl 26 and 20 Bear Kite Guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default My Lvl 26 and 20 Bear Kite Guide!

Hello fellow twinkers,

I have been playing lvl 26 pvp for a long time mostly with my bear and sometimes my mage. I am currently not playing ATM,so I decided to pass on my builds and tips to anyone out there with a passion for bears.

I will begin with level 26 pvp:

A lot of people know my bears to be kiters

So let's start:

For gear I recommend a Jewel thief Ice autobow, artisans lvl 15 or lvl 5, a lvl 25 snipers avian helm, and a damage or armor ring with the 2 hit percent.

My current build is
    1 Beckon
    6 Rage
    6 Iron Blood
    6 stomp
    6 Hell Scream

I must add that this build is best vs. talon bears (or debuff bears).

Combo:

Your crossbow has a 13 meter range, so try to trick the other player into to beckoning FIRST! However, if you get caught DON'T BECKON;instead stomp then hell scream. If you do beckon you will find yourself stuck and within the 3 meter crushing blow range.

This is another build that is useful vs. other kite bears and debuff bears: (Make sure CRUSHING BLOW DOES NOT LAND)
    6 Beckon
    6 Stomp
    6 Rage
    6 Hell Scream
    1 Iron Blood

Combo:

First, you will want to try to trick them into using their beckon outside of its range. Then you will want to beckon, stomp, then hell scream or beckon, hell scream, then stomp. I recommend the second one vs. another crossbow bear because if you beckon then stomp really quick you could knock them out of their stomp range so their smash combo DOESN'T land.(especially if the other bear has 6 beckon and you both beckon at the same time)

Now for my lvl 20 Bear guide!

I recommend using a sniper's avian crossbow, lvl 15 artisans or lvl 20 snipers armor(plat pack), a lvl 20 jewel thief or snipers helm, and a lvl 20 8 armor 2hit percent ring. YOU WANT AN ARMOR RING!

The main motto for lvl 20 is," If you can fly a kite you can pvp," (Not my quote but forgot who made if up). YOU ALSO NEED TO LEARN YOUR 8 METERS. THERE ARE TWO VERY IMPORTANT SKILLS THAT ARE 8 METERS, HELL SCREAM AND STOMP.

My Build for my build was:
    3 Stomp
    6 Rage
    5 Iron blood
    5 Hell Scream

Now for my strategy:

The main thing that separates the pros from the average is the utilization of the JUKE move. Yes, I said juke . You do this by faking your going to go into their hell scream range then you move out of it. Almost always a non experienced bear with hell scream then you basically WIN!

Vs. talon bears using a crossbow should be an easy win because you KITE KITE KITE

Crossbow vs Crossbow is more of an exiting match! Probably the other bear will try to be juking too. If you don't fool your opponent into using their hell scream prematurely you will probably both end up using Hell Scream at the same time. Keep on kiting until your stomp reappears and stomp your opponent but it will have to be very close to 8 meters for the opponents hell scream to miss because they got knocked back out of range. Also, you will want to move backwards after you stomp.

Talon vs. talon is also a very fun match. You will want to be 10M from your opponent, which is the range of your talon and bow. Once you are 10M away run backwards while throwing your talons. A lot of the time your opponent will Hell Scream because it will look as if you are within their 8 meters. If that doesn't work use the same strategy if explained in the crossbow vs. crossbow.

I have always loved level 20 pvp the most and wish it was back in its golden days, however, lvl 26 pvp is also very fun.

-------REMEMBER HAVE FUN AND ALWAYS EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT BUILDS---------------------

P.S. Let the haters hate! Not very many people enjoy being kited.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salutee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good guide, gave a few good pointers that helped me out.
    Clownasaurus, Xathumm, Archercroww, Funkyclown, Funkysaurus, Winterbearpig, Tvvinkasaurus, Requicide, Twinkasaurus, Merchasaurus, Helpasaurus, Lvlonetvvink, Vanitycloset, Clownbearpig, Clovvnbearpig.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

great guide might make a kite bear got a few spare char slots available ^^ hope to see you around, i also got a mage at 26 so see u around

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bump..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

Great Guide! Thanks for posting this
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Decided to bump this again since I've came back after a long time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I can confirm the lvl 20 build is awesome! But the doesnt do it at that level! Once you know how to juke, it's a great time!
    Take my advice, Try it out! Learn juking tactics! Basic decider of a level 20 fight: First HellScream.
    Take it from me! Lvl 19 Tournament Winner along with a Lvl 20 Tournament Win!
    I'll look for you in game, Slaute. What's ur IGN? Still playing on Swoooooosh? (six o's I'll try and fine you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey Buddy its been a long time. You can find me on Triomphe or swooshftw. Cya in game!