Thread: what the.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Southriver View Post
    What the heck is this talk about an oyster class??!?! People say it got deleted after IOS update and that their oyster sets were lost can someone tell me what this is about????
    It may still be possible to start an oyster. I heard they nerfed it, but I haven't checked. There's this glitch... you know the carousel, when creating a character? Well, you have to tap it when it is exactly between the bear and the bird, and tap on the lid of the chest. If you don't tap it exactly, it will just be one of the three regular classes. Once you get the oyster class, you definitely DO want to buy a premium character to get the special oyster sets. Finally, don't skip the tutorial. It has a special lesson in it for oysters, How to Make a Pearl. Pearls can be sold in the CS, too, so keep an eye out for them under the Crafting components.

Access to Oyster World is still available in the Oasis, but the sign is gone. It just looks like an ordinary tent, but when you walk through it, it transports you to the oyster campaign.

I hope my information isn't out-of-date. I haven't played my oyster for a few months.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    It may still be possible to start an oyster. I heard they nerfed it, but I haven't checked. There's this glitch... you know the carousel, when creating a character? Well, you have to tap it when it is exactly between the bear and the bird, and tap on the lid of the chest. If you don't tap it exactly, it will just be one of the three regular classes. Once you get the oyster class, you definitely DO want to buy a premium character to get the special oyster sets. Finally, don't skip the tutorial. It has a special lesson in it for oysters, How to Make a Pearl. Pearls can be sold in the CS, too, so keep an eye out for them under the Crafting components.

Access to Oyster World is still available in the Oasis, but the sign is gone. It just looks like an ordinary tent, but when you walk through it, it transports you to the oyster campaign.

I hope my information isn't out-of-date. I haven't played my oyster for a few months.
    No, it's still accurate but now EVERYONE will know how to make an oyster class toon!