Thread: A few questions...

Tournament & Ladder Leader Bilaxman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Default A few questions...

I just had a few questions about the forums and PL

1. What is the significance of the name 'new member, junior member, forum adept, senior member etc.' below someone's name? Also, what about 'banned'?
    2. What do the little green marks (or red marks next a person who has a title of 'banned'?)
    3. How can you upload a picture to the forum? I've done this in the past, but it says the file is too large... the thing is though, the last file i put in was larger than the maximum size it would allow. It says the max size is 19.5KB, but my last photo was about 70 some KB... Also, does it not allow .psd's anymore?
    4. When someone thanked me, in my settings somewhere it said that I gained 12 reputation points? (from that specific thanks) What does that mean?
    5. Can you put a custom photo for your avatar? meaning, instead of a pre-determined mage photo, can I put a picture of my actual mage next to my name each time I post?
    6. Where can I find Vyxnaar? (or however you spell its name)
    7. Where are good places to farm in PL?

Thank you so much for helping me! I appreciate your time in answering these questions!

Bilaxman

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

1. What is the significance of the name 'new member, junior member, forum adept, senior member etc.' below someone's name? Also, what about 'banned'?
    these are determined by your post count. Banned is different.
    2. What do the little green marks (or red marks next a person who has a title of 'banned'?)
    these are reputation bars. You get more with thanks.
    3. How can you upload a picture to the forum? I've done this in the past, but it says the file is too large... the thing is though, the last file i put in was larger than the maximum size it would allow. It says the max size is 19.5KB, but my last photo was about 70 some KB... Also, does it not allow .psd's anymore?

You can use manage attachments when you post.
    4. When someone thanked me, in my settings somewhere it said that I gained 12 reputation points? (from that specific thanks) What does that mean? It means they like your posts or what you do.
    5. Can you put a custom photo for your avatar? meaning, instead of a pre-determined mage photo, can I put a picture of my actual mage next to my name each time I post?
    Your avatar cant be changed but your profile pic can.
    Forest Haven skeleton crypts I think
    7. Where are good places to farm in PL? Swamps

Thank you so much for helping me! I appreciate your time in answering these questions!

Bilaxman[/QUOTE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bilaxman:560283

4. When someone thanked me, in my settings somewhere it said that I gained 12 reputation points? (from that specific thanks) What does that mean?

Bilaxman

1. Post count or Rep
    2. Reputation
    3. Theres a lil picture sign in the reply box, press that and it should make sense
    4. Points mean more little green bars
    5. Nope
    6. Skeletonlord is wrong, Vyxnaar is found in Fathom Crypt: Forbidden Crypt, get there by going through the path behind Balefort Castle spawn area
    7. DF1 pinks are very pricy, but Forest haven Crypt also drops Orcish bows and Reinforced armours. Ancient Swamps Bayou Boss Brawl is considered best by many too
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Some of the answers were off key a bit so I'll answer as well. Nice job though SkeletonLord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilaxman View Post

These are by post count. Banned, is exactly how it sounds. The user is banned from forums. And the even have an ELITE title when someone has 1337 posts.
    Green Marks are given by thanks and Thumbs up found in the bottom left of a post. Red marks are no longer obtainable, but were given when threads or posts weren't very nice or good.
    Best way I have found is to make a PhotoBucket account and upload pictures to it. There when dragging your mouse or clicking the ( i ) in the bottom left of a picture on phone, you can copy the [IMG] code and post it and the picture will appear.
    This means your reputation went up haha. But honestly, reputation means nothing at all.
    Nope. You can add a profile picture found in settings though.
    Go to Balefort. When there, turn around and go right. Go through the portal and keep going straight then take a right. And BAM!
    Plasma Pyramid for Gold. And some places in Swamps. I think its McCrocs Homestead in Ancient Swamps

Bilaxman

Tournament & Ladder Leader Bilaxman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Thanks everyone for answering my questions.

Interested in joining <The Community Guild>? Click here!
    AL Index of Guides | PL Index of Guides | SL Index of Guides