Thread: Legendary Warriors are recuiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink Legendary Warriors are recuiting

Legendary Warriors is a guild with over 1000 members and still growing The master Skyxxblue is one of the nicest master I've known for. People are willing to help your quest for lvling up your avatar including me,xblackflamesx :] Best part is anyone of any lvl can join So come on 2 Legendary Warriors :] hope you Join n ill see you there :] Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

One of your members Osneakyo, lv 65 mage, was telling players to pay 1k to play or get booted while in open games in Lost expedition today. Shameful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

1000 member?

Where can I find the guild roster?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Get someone into the guild easiest way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Legendary Warriors are recuiting

Sky is a very nice person!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

To anyone else who sees this post, things have changed. Sky has decided to give me the guild after booting almost all members and recruiters. It has been over a year now, and we're still struggling to rebuild. At our highest point of power we were uber active and a great guild. It is my missions to revive the guild, but in order to do that I need several high level super active and devoted members. I am currently in a vicious circle. High level people join, and then see that there not a lot of high level people online then leave Usually within the span of 10 minutes I have had three to four join then leave, but if they were on together then they would not have, which is I if anyone sees this, and wishes to aid in reviving the guild, please contact me. Those who help me shall inherit great power once we succeed. We were one of the first guilds to ever be created, and I don't want this guild to die for the sake of how many pleasant memories I have of it. This is my most desperate plea, if anyone is there that sees this, help me.

PL: Freuigobabe (76) SL: Freuigobab (32) DL: Freuigobab (35) AL: Freuigobab (17)
    Check out our website! http://legendarywarriors.gameproforums.com/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

All we need is high levels except...most high levels are in other guilds like tron. Oh well I'll try Freu.
    PL:
    Wolffle-L74 PANDA Wolfflei-L4 Ranger xD Wolffleii-L52 Penguin Wolffleiii-L22 Mage Wolffleiiii-L33 Rhino Wolfflehelper-L10 Alterran Bird Helper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The History
    The legendary warrior's started around the spring of 2011. I'd just like to tell everyone how I came up with the name legendary warriors. Legendary came from the best items in the game. When you first start in alien oasis you start on desert road. When you walk in you notice that it says desert warriors (on the top left) which was my favorite stages at the time. So with that being said I put these 2 words together making the guild legendary warrior's.
    The legendary's
    I would like to thank these real legendary warrior's of the guild, these officers were the best in the game talking about dedication, loyalty, and compassion. I would like to thank these people and I am honored to say their names, I can't remember all of the names so if I miss anyone I am sorry.
    Buttermage,Atoster,Azaseotarie,CheekyRose,Copic,Da nDestroyer,Hszdardartwo,Jayyhawkk,jhawkeyej,jonahn bs,kabagifie,laurunzo,leothelioneat,meorawet,meubi , mzbonieclyde,onafecab,ponarr,quaderuplee,reimburse ment,serizon,shadowyngs,tauzigovie,trommler,velser broek,Wwesmackdownx,xblackflamesx.
    The fall
    Before the fall of the guild there was 1,800 members and being 4th place in the world. There were a lot of people that wanted to break this guild up. I do remember making 2 recruiters officers that were level 41 and 51, after that I noticed that I was missing 1,550 members at that time. I was devastated that I lost so many members and recruiters. That's when I decided to let freuigobabe (big mistake) temporarily run the guild while I took care of personal problems. When I was ready to run the guild he did not give it back when I asked and that was the fall of the guild.
    My overall thoughts
    I am just going to say this, out of all the millions of gold that I gave away and all the set's that I gave away to help my members and friends out. I regret lending the guild to freuigobabe, this guy was never a legendary warrior in my book. I am angry that freuigobabe lied about me kicking everyone out of the guild. I did nothing but try and help everyone in the guild. Any old officer knows that I wouldn't kick out all of my members. I don't see what he got out of that. What i'm currently doing now is helping other guilds out. I'm still playing pocket legends and arcane legends(look out for me), I just wanted to share my part of the story. Thanks to all my friends in the game.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyxxblue For This Useful Post: