Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contest Brainstorming Thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

How about a story contest? People can write their own story about something that has never been explained in PL, like how Alterra was established or where the aliens of Oasis came from and why. Or the same sort of thing for SL (not sure which this is for, I'm on mobile). I think it would be really interesting to read all the stories.

EDIT: How about a story contest that links SL to PL? (i.e. the Warfather was actually the Galactic Overlord. His race was being overtaken by the Vular and he fled to another world, Alterra, to start anew there...)
    Last edited by Azamaster; 01-07-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Pretty sure no one mentioned this here. We could have a contest to name the new campaign and name the what the next epic(or legendary) sets are. Then the sts team would chose which is the best and give winner x amount of play and maybe the full custom of the new set when it comes out =) I would love to see this. You would have to say which class it would be for and why that name.(so u could make 3 contests for 3 classes) =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Great ideas everyone! Any ideas that would involve in game and the forums?
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

In-game skavenger hunt. Find items... you don't know what they will be but they will be all over SL. There will be 10 items. The items have names... ex... Skavenger Hunt- (Item name)
    The items can be hidden in townes. Anywhere. But not maps because not everyone can access higher level maps. Then the first three to find all of items PM Delph. And get 30 plat each!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hi Delphina,
    I think never been mentioned before, how about guild fight? Like something similar to capture the flag smash and grab but instead of flag they gonna work side by side to protect something (can be anything in game, e.g. tower, hostage, etc) so the team who destroy / kill one after another win! and because this event probably not even possible yet in SL (need dev to create one room) probably just don't mind about it. ^.^