Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The scammed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default The scammed

Who has been scammed and for what?

( this is where you get to vent your anger into writing)
    Staffed 46 Littlepvp 30 Staved 19. Laconic level 30
    stazed level 30

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Vagitarian/Vegitarian scammed me multiple times out of a couple good items, I think Dreamer's Bone Cloth was one of them. Same with Cyberarcher, he scammed me out of Sniper's Battle Crossbow. Those were classic quality items!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I got scammed for purple bone plate once (yeah I know, purple), but that was way back when scamming was possible, before secure trade. How do people still get scammed? I thought it was pretty much impossible, unless you are talking about people like the guy who offers iTunes card codes for gold, etc....
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

lol i was on my low lvl bear before he was lvl 45 and i tried to buy a swamp rats blackmetal claymore and the guy opened trade with me and i entered my money and he was like "hit accept" and i was like "weres the sword" and he responded "wth its there" and then i said "um no its not" and he left town haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Violentsaint View Post
    lol i was on my low lvl bear before he was lvl 45 and i tried to buy a swamp rats blackmetal claymore and the guy opened trade with me and i entered my money and he was like "hit accept" and i was like "weres the sword" and he responded "wth its there" and then i said "um no its not" and he left town haha
    LMAO, almost as bad as the time this guy opened a trade, asked how much gold I had, I told him "30K, I'm kinda poor" and he said "Wow, let me see!" I put it up, and he checked the mark, I asked why he checked it and he's like "I didn't" and then he leaves. LMAO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    LMAO, almost as bad as the time this guy opened a trade, asked how much gold I had, I told him "30K, I'm kinda poor" and he said "Wow, let me see!" I put it up, and he checked the mark, I asked why he checked it and he's like "I didn't" and then he leaves. LMAO!
    DOOD. Therre was this guy claiming that his money is "hacked". He says every 4 gp is 90k. He asked me to put up all my pinks and purples in the trade, then he put up 4 gp and placed the check. I was like, "NOOB SCAMMER THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER NOOOOB SCAMMER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!"

LOL.
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

this was at beginning of ao2 when blasters were so rare and popular but here's my scam...richie(kingrichie) had a lvl 43 jeweled theif alien blaster...I wanted one really bad so when he got a another one (ryloxx') he gave me his jeweled theif alien blaster till I got a blaster ....so I sold that one for 650k knowing I could buy another or b4 I got one cuz that was like alot for one wep IMO but that didn't happen ...we were farming and one dropped in my group there was a order so blaster was given to me...richie had just joined and saw that I had got the blaster so he asked for his ..at first I tried to tell him I sold it but he wouldn't listen cuz I didn't give it to him at first he was all like u sold it didn't u so the other person in the match (nameless) said tell him u let a friend borrow it till u get him another so I told him that and after 10min. of argueing I told him I sold it so he said give me the blaster (snipers lvl 45) I just got until I got him another so thirty min. later I felt really bad and was farming him another I told (nameless) to give richie the 650k I got from his till I got him another jeweled alien blaster lvl 43 cuz richie wouldn't speak to me so later on (can't tell u how long cuz I don't remember) He was pvping I got him his exact same blaster from a friend who had one I promised him a snipers lvl 45 blaster because i knew richie would give me my blaster and money so I invited him to a game (trusted him so much I gave him the blaster no trade) gave him blaster and ask for my blaster and money he said no dude we made new agreement next three blasters we(farming party) are yours(he said nameless didn't say anything about me getting money back but he did promise me my money cuz he said he spent it)... I said no we didn't...etc.(in a nutshell we argued) I have a screenshot of that but I don't know how to post it...so I ended up with nothing ..everyday I asked for my stuff when I saw him and he ignored me....just 3 days ago (maybe earlier not sure) I realized he removed me ...and (nameless) told me he threatened to ignore him cuz he asked about my money and blaster...that's my scam and only scam ever from someone I trusted ...still don't have blaster or money or the three from new deal he made(because he didn't tell me...HOW DO U MAKE A NEW AGREEMENT WITHOUT TELLING THE OTHER PERSON?)but now I don't really care about it all now but that's my scam
    Last edited by Haikus; 07-22-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: thanks mystic:) [IMG]http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx131/Haiku387/b55aede3.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haikus View Post
    this was at beginning of ao2 when blasters were so rare and popular but here's my scam...richie(kingrichie) had a lvl 43 jeweled theif alien blaster...I wanted one really bad so when he got a another one (ryloxx') he gave me his jeweled theif alien blaster till I got a blaster ....so I sold that one for 650k knowing I could buy another or b4 I got one cuz that was like alot for one wep IMO but that didn't happen ...we were farming and one dropped in my group there was a order so blaster was given to me...richie had just joined and saw that I had got the blaster so he asked for his ..at first I tried to tell him I sold it but he wouldn't listen cuz I didn't give it to him at first he was all like u sold it didn't u so the other person in the match (nameless) said tell him u let a friend borrow it till u get him another so I told him that and after 10min. of argueing I told him I sold it so he said give me the blaster (snipers lvl 45) I just got until I got him another so thirty min. later I felt really bad and was farming him another I told (nameless) to give richie the 650k I got from his till I got him another jeweled alien blaster lvl 43 cuz richie wouldn't speak to me so later on (can't tell u how long cuz I don't remember) He was pvping I got him his exact same blaster from a friend who had one I promised him a snipers lvl 45 blaster because i knew richie would give me my blaster and money so I invited him to a game (trusted him so much I gave him the blaster no trade) gave him blaster and ask for my blaster and money he said no dude we made new agreement next three blasters we(farming party) are yours(he said nameless didn't say anything about me getting money back but he did promise me my money cuz he said he spent it)... I said no we didn't...etc.(in a nutshell we argued) I have a screenshot of that but I don't know how to post it...so I ended up with nothing ..everyday I asked for my stuff when I saw him and he ignored me....just 3 days ago (maybe earlier not sure) I realized he removed me ...and (nameless) told me he threatened to ignore him cuz he asked about my money and blaster...that's my scam and only scam ever from someone I trusted ...still don't have blaster or money or the three from new deal he made(because he didn't tell me...HOW DO U MAKE A NEW AGREEMENT WITHOUT TELLING THE OTHER PERSON?)but now I don't really care about it all now but that's my scam
    I heard about that, by the way, here's how to post screenies: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...st+screenshots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

**bump**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haikus View Post
    Didn't he get the blaster and refuse to give you it? Or was that "nameless"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

it was richie and i havent seen money or blaster let alone i dont even know if he still plays since he removed me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I haven't seen him in game or on forums.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I haven't seen him in game or on forums.....
    neither... im gonna facebook him and ask him whats up.

EDIT: msged him and waiting for reply...
    Last edited by Violentsaint; 07-23-2010 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I got scammed by lightninglord for a blaster. Gz lightspit

It would be beter for u and the whole pl to leave.... Many scammers and noob already. We dont need +1

Oh and flaimdude dont answer to this post.
    Last edited by Barbamitsos; 07-23-2010 at 01:26 AM.
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barbamitsos View Post

It would be beter for u and the whole pl to leave.... Many scammers and noob already. We dont need +1

??????? so you want everyone in the entire game except you to leave this game? Also, ther is a difference between being forced a promise and making promise at will. just saying...
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    ??????? so you want everyone in the entire game except you to leave this game? Also, ther is a difference between being forced a promise and making promise at will. just saying...
    If you didn't want to promise, then you should have left, instead of scamming. It wasn't against your will, you could have left...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Exactly like mystical says. No i just want U to leave the game. Ure a pain in the *** for most lvl 45s as i asked em
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hate it when you complain like you are, I like you a lot barb but You really just can't let something go. He didn't scam you seeing as you never physically had the item, sure maybe he metaphysically scammed you, Lol. I'm not saying you didn't get a raw deal or anything and that you shouldn't hate lightning..just saying you should call it something else. Don't start to spam in town about me being a hater because i posted this :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

EDIT: By the way, once again, by "dick" rogue meant detective, look it up.

n.
    Dick: A detective
    A chiefly British. A fellow.