Hello all,

I have recently encountered a player (on January 5, 2012) who says he/she is a dev. I have heard in the past that there have been problems that normal players try to impersonate a dev. The thing is though, this player has no red name, so I know that it is a regular account. Is it true that Devs can sometimes have regular accounts? Also, this person insisted on being my friend (this surprised me). I was doing elixir runs and this player also had an elixir. I wanted this player to stay because I was having a hard time finding people playing with elixirs. I am highly suspicious that this player is a fraud. I would like to think that this person is really a dev, as he/she said that they were looking around for the next guardian of alterra. I would love to be a guardian of alterra or an ambassador of alterra (The ambassadors hats are super cool!!!). Sadly though, I believe I'm being fooled... I do not want to be deceived nor do I want to be disrespectful if there are devs with regular accounts.

I would greatly appreciate if a dev would respond to this and I would also like to hear the thoughts of other players.

Thank you all for your time,
Bilaxman

P.S. This is my first post!