I know you devs are working on another expansion and events right now but can you please, please, even if its just now that you do us a favor. I'm waking you up from reality, the events are getting more boring as time passes by because everyone just became a farmer and just farm everyday/every month (event wise). What about the pvp players for once? At least give us a chance here? We gave farming a chance and gave your game another chance by switching into the Pve world. But isn't it time to do us a favor? Because All these times we have been farming again and again and again. We try very hard to adapt but please give us this one wish, to bring back pvp! It has been years of waiting and fighting for whilst living with the awful reality of pvp being dead. We even made it go so far by making tournaments with rewards over 50mil+ just to try to make it active but the participants are only in it for the items/gold and not for the fun. Don't lie guys, you all do miss the nostalgia of pvping all day and making new friends to play with just to wait for them to get online so you can pvp with them? Are you guys all bark but no bite? What happened to this dev post which happened 2 years ago and alot of people supported it but was not even implemented? Yeah you know what I'm saying, I'm talking about this post!

Name:  Screenshot (60).png
Views: 611
Size:  206.5 KB

Alright I'm gonna leave the rest of the reactions to you, my fellow arlorians and pvpers, and the devs if they ever see this post...