Thread: Think before u report!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

It's commendable that you felt the need to offer a supportive option to reporting but faced with the same scenario, I'd have allowed ninja to report and probably have done the same.....

THEN.... would have done the 'discussion' thing but my motivation wouldn't have been to "see" if they were nice. It would have been to prevent the person ruining anyone else's game. I'm just here to have fun and share having fun with others. If other players think trying to sell plat is part of the game then let STS investigate and decide whether they need to take any further action. I don't mind briefly letting them know it's against the terms and why.

Regarding whether they were genuine or not really isn't my call. If i see it going down it's generally reported...

Don't get me wrong, I've diffused hundred of flame wars and have the logs to prove it but scamming, is scamming, is scamming and there could have been lots of attempts on other players previous to your encounter that you have seen, so therefore aren't able to put it into any context. Reporting allows STS to see if it was an isolated innocent incident or whether there is actually a much bigger issue.

Report, leave to STS, move on and have fun. Safe & fun environment for all is my vote (as is reasonably possible, this isn't toytownandfluffybunnyrabbitland).
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redbridge For This Useful Post: