Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader Onaraasider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Think before u report!!!

You know how when u see someone doing something like saying selling plat or trading item for plat. When you saw that, did u stop to think if they knew what they were doing was wrong? Most of you would probably say no but it is important that u start thinking if they know what they are doing is wrong or the consequences.
    Today when I was helping ninjaduck lvl up,a person joined our game,he was lvl 11 and seemed like a normal new player, but then all of a sudden he said " u give me money,I gve u plat." Qxn(ninjaduck) immediately started shouting "report! Reported!(nothing wrong with this, the average person would would yell report,duh!)"I told ninja duck not to report him,knowing he didn't report yet,becuz most people bluff when they first say reported. And then I talked with the player. I told him what he was doing was wrong and could get him banned forever from the game, when I told him that,he got upset, and thought I could ban him forever and begged me not to ban him, then Ninjaduck came in with advice and said just play the game, don't sell plat. After that I helped him out and he seemed pretty cool.
    Last edited by Onaraasider; 01-07-2012 at 10:10 AM.
    Thanks to Aaroniero Arruruerie for the wonderful signature
    tap green thumb or thanks button if i helped!