Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Think before u report!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Wise words from the forumers. Wise words, wise words indeed.

Just one thing to add to the mix, I'm just responding to the title OK lol! I do think before i report, i think which report it should go under, and what i should say the report is for. Logically (is that the word that would best fit here or is it technically?) I do think before i report
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Disagree, with your limited and constrained ability to acquire knowledge, not only is it not your job to filter what to report and what not to report provided the actual act violated a policy strictly speaking, but you do not have the capability to determine a particular player's motive accurately unless the player deliberately attempts to scam i.e. the freeplatinum website. Anybody can pretend to not know, but remember ignorance is not above the law whether in-game or out. However, the devs can trace all the logs of a reported player, in other words, you will report and be a catalyst for an investigation which will result to the devs diving deeper into the logs. The cliche guilty until proven is still practiced, I think, as far as reporting system so it doesn't mean that a reported person is 100% in the wrong, an investigation will take place. It's quite simple really. Let the system work, by making that excuse that is not even proven to be valid given your inability to determine whether that particular player you were talking about really was a newbie or was just pretending, you are suggesting the game to compromise its security.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zeusabe For This Useful Post: