Thread: Pocket Legends is not quite unique enough to each player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Pocket Legends is not quite unique enough to each player

I've read about upcoming installments to give players more options of character customization. I think thats a good idea, but I would like share a couple more ideas.

1) More EXTREMELY rare uber loot. This will encourage more farming and "magic finding". Which will increase the replay value of dungeons at lvl 45 or whatever max level is.

2) More rare and Extremely rare low level loot that is significantly better than normal loot. Greens/Oranges just really aren't impressive.

3) Equipment sets. Having multiple equipment of the set will grant you bonus stats, and an extra bonus for the full set.

4) Make level restrictions on dungeons. Power leveling should be obliterated and I hope you guys are working on resolving this issue.

It seems like, thoth comes out, and next thing you know everyone is wearing thoth within a week. Isis comes out and in a week everyone is wearing Isis. Everyone has a djinn spear, everyone has a thoth wing sheild, etc, etc. Lets make some items that are super cool to look at, and are the envy of all, and have 1 out of every 300 lvl 45's have that item.

Also I'd like to see some trophy items. V's PL sheild is really cool. It stands out. Super Rare trophy items with poor stats would be cool, just to stick on while you're standing around town. Like halloween masks, dresses, tuxedoes, a green bay cheese head, a big teddy bear, and whatever else can fit in someone's hand or on their head or on their body.

I love to look at people's avatar and say, "wow that's a cool sword, I've never seen one of those before!" Unfortunately that pretty much only happens the first day a new dungeon is released.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1) Yeah, I'm all for ultra rare loot, better still as a new item grade, although as far as replayability is concerned, I'm already too bored to farm for anything, given that the game is so hack'n'slash, clearing dungeons to a boss is a boring monotonous task, and running/training shouldn't be doable IMO.

2) Yeah, although I think pinks do exist at low levels but the droprate is just too low, plus nobody stays in any of the early campaigns long enough to get any pinks, if at all with so much power leveling.

3) Has been suggested a few times before, I personally like the idea.

4) Maybe as a definable limit for the game creator, I think it should still be optional, but it's definitely way too easy to do with mummies being so ridiculously squishy.