Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overly annoyed...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I just.. Don't see how you can be 65 with 7k kills. I got 7k kills before 35 on my twinks... And I got power leveled. Even my main was helped by full groups, and some 55's, to 50, and I still had 12k kills. Sigh. The only way I see anyone getting 7k kills at 65 would be to leach themselves in the games, unless they're an elf and "only have time to heal."
    ... Right. Anyway. No, you're not a "noob" if you have low kills. But the argument that the 21's were leaching and the 65 was tired of it is a hypocritical idea to me.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke:537968
    I just.. Don't see how you can be 65 with 7k kills. I got 7k kills before 35 on my twinks... And I got power leveled. Even my main was helped by full groups, and some 55's, to 50, and I still had 12k kills. Sigh. The only way I see anyone getting 7k kills at 65 would be to leach themselves in the games, unless they're an elf and "only have time to heal."
    Pretty simple actually. 4x pot, and guild members power leveling. I can go from level 1-65 in 5-6 hours, with minimal kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke:537968
    ... Right. Anyway. No, you're not a "noob" if you have low kills. But the argument that the 21's were leaching and the 65 was tired of it is a hypocritical idea to me.
    Hypocritical how?? The 65 makes a game. The 21s don't know the 65, and just join. They probably didn't even ask if it was ok to join. Thats just rude. Even Whirlz said he knew they were of no help to the 65. So let's say this happened three times in a row to the 65. He has no right to get frustrated at this??
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post
    Pretty simple actually. 4x pot, and guild members power leveling. I can go from level 1-65 in 5-6 hours, with minimal kills.
    That's the definition of "leaching." Just because you know the people doesn't make it any less then what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post
    Hypocritical how?? The 65 makes a game. The 21s don't know the 65, and just join. They probably didn't even ask if it was ok to join. Thats just rude. Even Whirlz said he knew they were of no help to the 65. So let's say this happened three times in a row to the 65. He has no right to get frustrated at this??
    I didn't say he didn't have a right to be frustrated... I just said it would be hypocritical. Because he obviously leaches himself. How isn't that hypocritical? He can leach, but they can't. The difference is exp to drops, but they would help, even if it's only a little, on the boss.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Here's the difference... I asked.

I wanted to raise my 21 bear up. I asked my guild if they would help if they were free. I never said I didn't consider this a form of leaching. Again, I asked. Also, if no one was free, I hosted my own games.

In the OPs case, they didn't ask. They joined a made game, knowing they couldn't really contribute, with the intent of getting a free drop (obviously the more valuable 21 drop).
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Tournament & Ladder Leader Onaraasider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    Does EVERYONE have to emphasize on low amount of kills, i have lvl 63 with 6.5k!
    Thanks to Aaroniero Arruruerie for the wonderful signature
    tap green thumb or thanks button if i helped!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

I figured this was a joke lol just wasn't 100%