Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
People have been bandwagoning from bracket to bracket for months. 48 to 63 to 32 to 59. My advice to people: Pick a bracket you like because of the combat and settle down there with some friends, rather than chasing whatever bracket is flavor of the month. You like speed sets? try 59 or 63. You like procs? 48 is the go to. I prefer more traditional pvp (no op procs, no speed sets) so I've settled down at 44 cuz its the closest thing to my favorite old school bracket(17 before arc weapons).

Pick a lvl cuz you enjoy it and help build a community there, don't follow the mindless masses hopping from lvl to lvl unless u wanna lose gold
Quote Originally Posted by fajaratulnaj View Post
I chose level 58 59 because everyone can get gear even though it's not very easy. I like traditional pvp but the problem is gear is too hard to find and you need to stick with para,eye,old stuff and what ever lol how other players want to come back if they cannot used same gear as other player used

For me 58 59 There are so many gear you can get outside there if you have alot of gold you can awaken by yourself if no just waiting someone selling with the good awaken
And what are those gears?
And are they like unlimited supply in the long run? Because if you want people to join a particular lvl of pvp, everyone should also have the gears then.