Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A PSA from an STS Mod: We're family here.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We are an international community. That means there are different cultures, beliefs, and most of all languages among our players. Not everyone speaks english perfectly, but we are all working to communicate with each other as best we can. Before you comment on someone's ability to speak your language, ask yourself: Could you speak theirs? If not, (or even if so), give them a high five for doing their best and seek to understand them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nitara View Post
    We are an international community. That means there are different cultures, beliefs, and most of all languages among our players. Not everyone speaks english perfectly, but we are all working to communicate with each other as best we can. Before you comment on someone's ability to speak your language, ask yourself: Could you speak theirs? If not, (or even if so), give them a high five for doing their best and seek to understand them.
    Yes totally agree. I been on game years and met so many wonderful people across all cultures.... I do my best to work with all languages . I try and use Keyboard translate in some cases so i can convert my native language english to others if i know where someone is from.. i love this game..and the people in it too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk