Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-02-19 Content Update (271605)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Yeah, it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Can you make it that player can not receive damage for 3 seconds after re-spawn but rather can inflict damage ?

This simply can solve the issue of spawn camping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    Can you make it that player can not receive damage for 3 seconds after re-spawn but rather can inflict damage ?

This simply can solve the issue of spawn camping.
    That would definitely ruin the competitive Ctf games. It's not like we have a massive Ctf map with a lot of space to run away with the flag. The spawn is really close to the bases with flags and one of the best techniques to secure a flag is to get closer to the enemy's spawn and stop them from running after the flagger. Maybe if we had a bigger ctf map (which we don't need for now atleast) that could be fine to add.

For death match, it could be a thing but it's really unnecessary. We've played pvp for years and it was never a problem. If you die once to a spawn killer, that doesn't make it a problem. A problem was something like what was happening in the 2v2 and 1v1 maps at first (before expanding them) that was called a problem.
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 02-22-2020 at 10:01 AM.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I would suggest a gate in 1 v 1 ..
    Waiting opponent in his spawn nd kill him before be able have chance hit any skill not so honored way of fighting right ?
    Nd cool bout the event but can these arenas stay permanent ?
    They ve fun nd I c many new faces in pvp meaning more will keep pvp alive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

My only advice for you is to think twice before posting something, for once I wish to see you post something and not appear as a massive clown ����*♂️

There is no rule that says you can't play 2v1 if the other person doesn't leave, that's 1.
    2, Me and Kat were playing in the 2v2 map with someone else but they left, then that other clown of yours that took the screenshot joined. I went afk as kat was playing with that guy as you can see from the screenshot's chat, and he took a screenshot because he's like a 12 year old and thought it's a good idea, and you who is a 27 year old thought it's even a better idea to post it thinking people will actually believe that it was 2v1 lol.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    My only advice for you is to think twice before posting something, for once I wish to see you post something and not appear as a massive clown ����*

There is no rule that says you can't play 2v1 if the other person doesn't leave, that's 1.
    2, Me and Kat were playing in the 2v2 map with someone else but they left, then that other clown of yours that took the screenshot joined. I went afk as kat was playing with that guy as you can see from the screenshot's chat, and he took a screenshot because he's like a 12 year old and thought it's a good idea, and you who is a 27 year old thought it's even a better idea to post it thinking people will actually believe that it was 2v1 lol.
    since u are 20s u deny that u are mature and adult so i don't need to argue with that type ppl thinking xD

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

My only advice for you is to think twice before posting something, for once I wish to see you post something and not appear as a massive clown ����*

bro how old are you when you abuse people in pvp and you are talking about others age hahaha I don't think you are even under 12 if you are abusing me for no reason

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

You don't even have a forums identity. You deny that you're Farmscammers in DL you deny that you're any member of kof. Just make everyone a favour and don't reply I wanna see suggestions not waste of space posts.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

You don't even have a forums identity. You deny that you're Farmscammers in DL you deny that you're any member of kof. Just make everyone a favour and don't reply I wanna see suggestions not waste of space posts.
    Thank the lord someone said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

u have so much time to waste thats why u bring farmscammers name even he ignores u lol i wonder why u think too much about him and all u say here lies about him in ss i have proved u doing 2vs1 in 2vs2 duel with ironic msgs this type behavior is not allow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

As a player of an online Moba, i don't think your idea of making a penalty for people who doesn't move will work(Because this was firstly improved in Mobas), the reason is simple, this is easy to avoid:All you need to do is keep moving and using your powers on a same place(I.E:The Spawn Point in CTF/DM) and you will not get kicked.

What will really work is an option for Kickvote. (most people who votes an option wins)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    As a player of an online Moba, i don't think your idea of making a penalty for people who doesn't move will work(Because this was firstly improved in Mobas), the reason is simple, this is easy to avoid:All you need to do is keep moving and using your powers on a same place(I.E:The Spawn Point in CTF/DM) and you will not get kicked.

What will really work is an option for Kickvote. (most people who votes an option wins)
    what penalty u suggest for this type behavior?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I am just play game peaceful but all time purifyheart and his friends talk here about farmscammers and if he comes to reply they said he start drama lol how it is drama if he comes to defend and reply your all lies with ss.
    purifyheart talk about farmscammers and namco age and trash talk with their age
    katkat try to tell purifyheart to be mature not trash talk and let us enjoy play game we don't get mad if he gang us so why he is getting mad isn't he mature yet? or still below 15? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

A mute from chat for(Insert amount of time here), Toxic behavior shouldn't be allowed too, but is not as critical as cheat, if u still didnt notice, there's an ignore button, so idk why u still didnt use it.

Toxicity shouldn't be allowed, but sadly people who always take a game personal exists.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    A mute from chat for(Insert amount of time here), Toxic behavior shouldn't be allowed too, but is not as critical as cheat, if u still didnt notice, there's an ignore button, so idk why u still didnt use it.

Toxicity shouldn't be allowed, but sadly people who always take a game personal exists.
    if i put them in ignore list they change toon and again did same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

LOL... Funny to see guys being so childish...
    Anyway this one is nice addition..
    Really appreciated..

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Add strict chat filter in dark legend as much as in arcane legend.. Will be better.. And no more off option for that.
    During PvP quick chat should be allowed only which is cant be edited.

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Mute them again? Uk, is just as easy as move a finger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

On the contrary, its PvP folks, of course there's going to be drama. If you want there to be no PvP drama, then get rid of PvP, simple. Or, an easier and more suitable approach would be to ignore the subject of PvP drama completely and let it happen. If you are one to get triggered or annoyed over it all, stay away from PvP, and if it progresses into main chat, either turn chat off or ignore it. Since the main age group for this server is young (from what ive gathered)... lol There's going to be a lot of drama there and they will need to ignore it, or deal with it in a suitable way
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

23. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

@cinco. The relogging isssue has not been fully fixed but there is 1 way left that people still relog snd avoid a death and come bsck with bless which is unfair. Afteryour toon been in combat you can't relog because you will get deserted but if you wait 6seconds without attacking or being attack after 6 seconds you can leave game and rejoin again with full hp and all yoir powers have been charged. I think you should increase the timing instead of 6 seconds why not make it 30 -40seconds?? If anyone leaves between thst time phrase they get deserted.. Yes im sure you are getting annoyed with all rhe complaining, but with all these cheaters it is annoying to enjoy pvp. Many friends of "FARMSCAMMERS " say he doesn't cheat but whatever. They can't acceotthe fact they ruin pvp fore many.

In the link i will share you can see "FARMSCAMMERS" RELOGGING in the nee arena 1v1 honor mode, he claims he has lag but that is not the case he relogs for him to come back with fully charge bless., if he was really laggin he wouldn't join back thats common sence why go die 1v1 and claim lag and also he didn't do it 1x he did it 3 games straight JUST CHECK OUT THE VIDEO Thnx

https://youtu.be/RjMzvaoffak
    https://youtu.be/eff0IzPyIK0