Ok so a few people know me and a few don't. If you know me then you are aware that I'm not on as much as I used to be. I had lost interest in PL for a while. Thinking about it a while back I decided to get into pvp. I started making a dex-bear under the name of "mysecretalt". I put the finishing touches on him today and locked his xp at 40.

So I think I have a pretty good build and I join my first pvp match in a pretty long time. It has completely changed from when lv19 twinks were in..

My first PvP match went like this: 2v3 I'm on the 2 side.
So me and the bird go toward the three and I'm smiling expecting to win and the bird runs backwards and I get ganged by all 3 -.-
The only thing the bird on my team said is "his secret alt sucks".

I stayed in the room and told myself "ok maybe the bird didn't mean to". I then see the bird sitting next to the people on the other team. Shortly after that everyone in the room charges me and of course I'm dead and my team mate isn't..

This isn't the only situation I got into though. I left that room and figured ok maybe it's just that room I'll find a better one. I join a CTF game 3v3. I'm thinking yes this is the one. No. Some guy just stayed in our spawn killing everyone.

Now I know there really isn't much that anyone can do about this and im pretty sure that this isn't the first time it has been posted on the forums but wow. This is what the PvP/CTF community has come to... I miss the good ol' lv19 days even though there weren't many equips then the games were so much fun compared to this.

Excuse my rant everyone just thought I'd say how I personally feel about this.

-Jesus