Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hakeem Monasar View Post
    They made a script to run the map automatically for them while they sleep.
    Oh ya, last scripter i seen with my own eyes was back when pve kills were still on the leaderboard. The top mage (whose name i won't say but if you know the name then keep it at that) was scripting, i witnessed the player coming into kraag castle going to the wall by the mage that shows your elite kills and just uses the skills a few times then leaves and repeats. It was obviously an automatic thing cause it was the same movements time after time. I watched their pve kills jump from 3 million(Which i doubt the player even reach 1m without cheating) all the way to 10 million in seconds. The player was banned and the dad was begging for sts for the players account back as they were "Young and had no clue what they were doing". Imagine being a 13 year old scripter and having "No clue what you're doing" lmao.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vid AL For This Useful Post:

Hakeem Monasar

Quote Originally Posted by Vid AL View Post
    Oh ya, last scripter i seen with my own eyes was back when pve kills were still on the leaderboard. The top mage (whose name i won't say but if you know the name then keep it at that) was scripting, i witnessed the player coming into kraag castle going to the wall by the mage that shows your elite kills and just uses the skills a few times then leaves and repeats. It was obviously an automatic thing cause it was the same movements time after time. I watched their pve kills jump from 3 million(Which i doubt the player even reach 1m without cheating) all the way to 10 million in seconds. The player was banned and the dad was begging for sts for the players account back as they were "Young and had no clue what they were doing". Imagine being a 13 year old scripter and having "No clue what you're doing" lmao.

This happens so much and i got sick of seeing it happen so i wanted to start exposing them. You dont know how hard it is to get any of them banned even with all the proof.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hakeem Monasar View Post
    This happens so much and i got sick of seeing it happen so i wanted to start exposing them. You dont know how hard it is to get any of them banned even with all the proof.
    Oh i understand, just like scammers, i haven't seen a scammer banned in years even with proof and even when i sent proof showing the player saying they did nothing ever happened. Welcome to Arlor.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vid AL For This Useful Post: