Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apology !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    THIS REALLY GOT TO ME. This will be long but it needs to be...

We’re all human, and disappointment and irritation is natural. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    Some great points here Ugon! Okay so here's the deal... PvP is a big part of the game, and it is important. For months now there has been consistent daily Bullying, Repeated name-calling, threats, insults, bigoted remarks, and gang suggestive comments by Heartherra " King Of Fighters Guild " and his friends by many various people, against many various people. I completely agree, if people are using racial slurs and name calling thats them as human beings, absolutely nothing to do with this game. That's just wrong in so many ways and quite frankly becoming so common in the community that one really has to question just where the hell everyone's morals packed up and ... off to! We're all here to enjoy games together. That's fine, but being abusive towards others drains the fun from the game. There needs to be a proper report feature for this, or maybe a CSGO style overwatch system @Cinco... I hope you all can see that what has been happening is not right, it needs attention, it needs to be fixed & I appreciate any support from you.

This has gone on far too long...

Hopefully @Cinco's post will give you something to think about and perhaps even change your behavior.

(Eye of eternity 15) guild officers including master old scammers, cheaters, gangers, trash talkers.
    If you want some respect and want ppl play fair with you then exclude these things from your guild then you will have better result.
    And talking about others with lies, first look at yourself and your guild then talk about others.
    I hope you understand now.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DJDEVIL007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJDEVIL007 View Post
    (Eye of eternity 15) guild officers including master old scammers, cheaters, gangers, trash talkers.
    If you want some respect and want ppl play fair with you then exclude these things from your guild then you will have better result.
    And talking about others with lies, first look at yourself and your guild then talk about others.

Troll after troll after troll and it feels like NOTHING is being done about it... Your argument is weak as hell, sorry.
    I'm gonna have to coin your "jealousy about pixels" for future use. You need to learn some humility. Your opinion was wrong and being assertive when you are ignorant only makes others conclude you are pathological liar. SHAME!!!! It's so lame coming up to comment on someone's page been a banned member of EOE15!
    Here’s one example: Foul play player: tackling toxicity and abuse in DL.
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-26-2020 at 05:03 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Troll after troll after troll and it feels like NOTHING is being done about it... Your argument is weak as hell, sorry.
    I'm gonna have to coin your "jealousy about pixels" for future use. You need to learn some humility. Your opinion was wrong and being assertive when you are ignorant only makes others conclude you are pathological liar. SHAME!!!! It's so lame coming up to comment on someone's page been a banned member of EOE15!
    Here’s one example: Foul play player: tackling toxicity and abuse in DL.
    jealousy is when u talk about kof first and I'm always there if u tell lies about kof !!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DJDEVIL007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

jealousy is when u talk about kof first and I'm always there if u tell lies about kof !!

The Truth Hurts, but It's Better Than the Alternative?

Everything you say is just nonsense @ DJDEVIL007. I require that you provide proof before you start pointing fingers and false accusations.

Anyway I'm done talking to you because it seems like quite a waste of time.

EOE15 guild has always had a clean reputation and welcomed new players that demonstrated enthusiasm in DL.

@Cinco You're the only one with the power to put a stop to it.
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-26-2020 at 06:17 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

The Truth Hurts, but It's Better Than the Alternative?

Everything you say is just nonsense @ DJDEVIL007. I require that you provide proof before you start pointing fingers and false accusations.

Anyway I'm done talking to you because it seems like quite a waste of time.

EOE15 guild has always had a clean reputation and welcomed new players that demonstrated enthusiasm in DL.

@Cinco You're the only one with the power to put a stop to it.
    only you make sense on forum with lies? hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

That’s completely ridiculous! As such, more lies are needed to cover up the previous lies
    You are rude and childish..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    That’s completely ridiculous! As such, more lies are needed to cover up the previous lies
    You are rude and childish..
    so many liars on forum omg

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    so many liars on forum omg

I've said this before, and I'll say this again, it's ridiculous to assume and to make such a bad assumption about EOE15! Not everyone have the time to play 24*7 like you guy’s..Namca

Not to mention, this is normally a more effective way to get someone to see a different point of view. People with nothing better to do with their time here..

My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    I've said this before, and I'll say this again, it's ridiculous to assume and to make such a bad assumption about EOE15! Not everyone have the time to play 24*7 like you guy’s..Namca

Not to mention, this is normally a more effective way to get someone to see a different point of view. People with nothing better to do with their time here..

don't give bad assumption about kof its all fair!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post

Ok if you want be personal at people we can go there with no issues . Puryfyheart is by far the most arrogant and gobby players in dl . It’s a pity Cinco doesn’t want further ss posted here as he gives about 100 per appearance. Eoe are an issue to the game it’s full of beggars and low minded trolls so much so that I don’t even have to look at an alt to see where they came from . Normally first line of chat they send or the spammed trade requests are enough .
    As for people running in here to proclaim their innocence it’s a joke really total joke. If eoe want to start slinging mud about then sort your own house out first . Bring some discipline to your guild stop the the spam stop the begging scamming and idiot attempts at trolling and on cheating stop farming your own Alts in pvp for leaderboards and kdr yes it is cheating and yes it’s pretty pathetic .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knightnight View Post
    Ok if you want be personal at people we can go there with no issues . Puryfyheart is by far the most arrogant and gobby players in dl . It’s a pity Cinco doesn’t want further ss posted here as he gives about 100 per appearance. Eoe are an issue to the game it’s full of beggars and low minded trolls so much so that I don’t even have to look at an alt to see where they came from . Normally first line of chat they send or the spammed trade requests are enough .
    As for people running in here to proclaim their innocence it’s a joke really total joke. If eoe want to start slinging mud about then sort your own house out first . Bring some discipline to your guild stop the the spam stop the begging scamming and idiot attempts at trolling and on cheating stop farming your own Alts in pvp for leaderboards and kdr yes it is cheating and yes it’s pretty pathetic .
    DO NOT CROSS THAT LINE!!
    Don't you have any SHAME?!??

What “proof” could you give? Provide Evidence? Let's not kid ourselves. And I applaud you, Mr. LIER!!! MY GUILD has always had a clean reputation. Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..

TROLLS Trolls are always goblin their food too quickly .WE UNDERSTAND..

Drama queens need to find more drama to keep the game going. So, they seek out others to play along with their passive-aggressive behavior..

Last edited by Habibibi; 02-26-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

DO NOT CROSS THAT LINE!!
    Don't you have any SHAME?!??

What “proof” could you give? Provide Evidence? Let's not kid ourselves. And I applaud you, Mr. LIER!!! MY GUILD has always had a clean reputation. Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..

TROLLS Trolls are always goblin their food too quickly .WE UNDERSTAND..

Drama queens need to find more drama to keep the game going. So, they seek out others to play along with their passive-aggressive behavior..

do u want proof in ss where your eoe15 guild officer abusing innocents in street? if want plz say xD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knightnight View Post
    Where is your proof that purifyheart is that bad ? What's funny is that only you Namco and your friends (guild members) and your online girlfriend say that kind of thing and without proof too. Where is your proof ? Everyone in game disagrees with what you said. What's even more funny is that you're even too scared to use your real name in dark legends on forums. More sign that you're scared and nothing you say is true lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    Where is your proof that purifyheart is that bad ? What's funny is that only you Namco and your friends (guild members) and your online girlfriend say that kind of thing and without proof too. Where is your proof ? Everyone in game disagrees with what you said. What's even more funny is that you're even too scared to use your real name in dark legends on forums. More sign that you're scared and nothing you say is true lol
    They wants is to inflict pain, ridicule, and humiliate a targeted person. Period. They have a lot of troll friends and gather to write attacks or just nonsense, and then receive dozens or hundreds of "finger up."

It's Time to Cut the B.S .. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall anyway..
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂