Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
Oppressing ? Multiple accounts ? Trolling
You're only making me laugh so hard right now because honestly I thought you'd be smarter than this ..if you actually read my comment with the aim of getting the point I was driving at you wouldn't have tagged it in the first place but because I pointed out that while your ideas are good it's basically resources wasted on smaller guilds and players like myself who prefer solo guilds and you automatically tag me stating the obvious as immature and then attach my name to the name of an account which I do not even know basically because we both use the same device brands which btw are NOT EVEN THE SAME MODELS...I implore you to read to understand before talking back on anything that I say here and also most importantly do not confuse my identity with that of a troll because for crying out loud I've got better things to do than use multiple accounts to troll on forums and as for hate I know who you are in dl and I pay you no heed so why would I troll you here ? That said just do what I said earlier and maybe you'll have less run ins with people like myself here
It's ok man, they use big words without knowing the meaning of them. It be like that.