Thread: Case study & facts: Mythic, Honor and Old school pvp!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    Being a leaderboard kill chaser who likes fast 2 skill second long fights I understand this thread now. It’s irrelevant in terms of skill. You can’t compare the two In terms of skill. In honor every skill matters vs every class team fights or solo. I always have wondered why there are so few advocates of mythic and auto pvp. Now it’s so simple to see. And to see why so many people prefer honor over it. Because it is pure skill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I havn't read other long posts yet, ill do when I'll have time soon and reply them.
    I already stated in my main post and I stat that again I don't have problem until u call honor pvp is oldscool / classic which is absolutely wrong. The points are already mentioned why.

Secondly if you're trying to get personal lol. Then you should know I used different toons for same lvl instead of my main and many toons as well in the past. Combining all would made total kill count pretty much out of ur imagination. Morale of the story doesn't matter u like it not, I never chase LB, I enjoy doing pvp. It just people judge things by their own perspective.

And don't make me tell the truth of ppl when their kill count got sky rocketed during the period of "free to join any level pvp" would u be able to hear the fact? But I won't bcz IDC in these stupid things.
    Last edited by Waug; 03-09-2020 at 01:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I want you guys to watch a very old video

L51 Post GCD era, all my videos are post GCD era. Surprisingly enough if I post a video of current myth pvp, there hardly be any difference other than what is going inside in terms of buff / debuff /rng etc coming that to latter.

Now if anyone says, I couldn't kill that fast at that time then probably i'll have to take credit of teaching fast fingers post GCD , some players are pretty fast now, fair enough they have practiced for so long. L50, 51, 60, 61 you just name it, CLASSIC PVP was like that all the time only except where sometimes bears gone super tanky, sometimes pallies and sometime some classes or stats gone extreme level etc etc.

About buff debuffs and stats that were getting either obsolete or overwhelming, I was one to voice for it on forums since very very long, no body would talk about these matter at that time. So I'm fully aware that and also mentioned in my post, in endgame buffs and debuffs have less role or say have less impact and then take "miss" that been long gone for most of the part, it's better to do 100% crit every class rather than more rng and way better than honor doing weird crit and not crit damages. Heals stands in quite good way, unlike HP regen, it does different way but pretty much close what we had or need.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that play this or that, why would I need that, hands down mythic is more active than honor and if there were no honor tourney, only restoration kept that alive none else instead of the fact that the amount of effort it take to get the gear and then enchant burden.

In honor some buff debuffs plays greater role and we have bit less dodge, that's what I am not denying but then there comes negative stats, honor stats are so low that, after getting debuffed they get really negative, lets say you have 85 as armor after buff, one break -54, if you can stack it with another break -54 then if shatter gets it more negative. What's the point? most of the debuffs even from one single opponent can get most of stats into negative value not just armor. That explain why honor behave weirdly?

Ok let's get over it, ya birds die fast if you 3 players attacking him lol, ok that should be but how come that justify birds weak, if 3 opponent target one bear at any classic pvp stages, even bear should die, we did it many times even in 2v2, where bears were even stronger not in 110 pvp.
    Fact is honor bird is tankier than L100 talon bird and far far far far far tanky than classic pvp non talon dex bird (ok all those "far" are just to make it dramatic)
    Bears wont die in 1v1 even after few a-z skills with proper combo, says it why it have extreme weightage in 3v3 ofc u can ignore them and kill rest then if u get em alone kill em, come on we know that we learn that in basic school, no? Just like Myth pvp mages MS is pretty weak even compared to classic pvp, honor MS makes em tank unlike oldschool.

Finally my purpose is not say honor skill less that I never said but what I'm trying to say is fully explained in my main post.
    Last edited by Waug; 03-09-2020 at 06:13 AM.