It is just impossible
Can't find a random party even for over 20 minutes and when found can't last till wave 5 in elite.
Everyone can't afford arcane armor arcane weapon (newest), arcane artifact max and op pet.

Are you trying to eliminate the mid range players and lower players or what is the motive?
Please tell us so we will stop expecting and move on.
I have bought plat but not as much to put me where you want us to be......or.... to play calmly without the green bar going up and down like a boomerang without those op stats.

No one seems to be running the normal or is taking too long to get in but is fine with whatever gold it drops but you have split the population grinding into two distinct maps.elite and normal.

Everyone I see seems to be richer even though I have got a decent 625 gold loot and some grindable equipment like the red (ring and amulet ) and mireguard set.
Everyone entering maps (as per MY speculation boasts the 76 arcane weapons)
I'm pretty sure most of the mid range and lower players have given up already.why tho? They do buy plat but not as much.please reinstate a better game value for money and not just favouring one sided of the economically enhanced faction of your game.

I am just exggerating since after pvp, this was the only activity I had been indulging as a pve and now this happens and it's hard to take up.