Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
really, HOW?! lols
This is besides the point and was just an example.
But, To use your example of crafting time for jewels in comparison to jewel elixers would cause jewel prices to decrease ultimately lowering elixer prices. Making it the same profitably. As example during Easter event eggs contain standard jewels which lowers jewel elixer prices and the jewels themselves. They may become cheaper but you can craft more. The market for them is inflated and this would decrease the inflation. Plus if you have a warrior with a glint aegis Jewel farming is still very profitable as I still do it...
The problem currently is that ESG became nurfed which put a strain on elite runner crates. The way to fix this is add them to elite valley
My suggestion is not the source of the jewel problem itself. Also your idea of increasing crafting slots is the same exact principal just a different way of doing it. It is the same outcome but even faster as you could do 50 after 50 in a 8 hour gap where as my idea is 25 and 25.(making your point of Jewel farming profitablity invalid) so thanks for the suggestion