Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP Events - Your thoughts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    And somebody had it before that, Amy, I think?
    Yes I believe it was Amy, In That book on pvp she wrote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

there should be more points given for flag getters... they seem to die more (at least me) or a special acknowledgement.

mej - Aaron

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I have read many of these ideas and here are my responces. For the 2 tourneys a month thats not enough. Especially if they will be class specific. That means I would have to wait almost a fourth of a year to play in a tourney and if I get knocked out in round one then I have to wait 3 months or more till the next one. An edit to that could be 1 tournament a month for each level group which changes every 5 lvls. So everyone can play once a month an not get bored of the game. To whoever said they wan deaths at the point screen I couldn't agree more especially for ctf because I wanna know how my kill death ratio is going. Maybe for that idea of gear specific the game would put you in a set that you get when you join and is removed when you leave. I can't afford every set and if someone says crafted 65 sanguine most people can't just buy a set and play they would have to wait for the next one. To me a ranking system sounds great but if the max level is 50 in the ranks you still can't distinguish skill because 1 level 50 may have done the minimum an the other may have billions of kills and they would look the same. A new vanity sounds like a great prize but perhaps something more simplistic would do. For example a shield with the name of the tourney name on it would be a great way to show what youve won. Maybe another page that has avatar stats could have the tourney info. XP sounds great for pvp but that would encourage cheating in ways such as boosting. Where you get 5 guys on the other team that you just kill till you max lvl and they wear no armor use no weapon etc. Then they swap having the once killer be the one who takes the shots. One thing they could do is have the prizes be the other maps because I havent bought any extra pvp material like more ctf matches. I also think that it should force balance the teams and make someone join the team that has one player rather than the team with two people on it.

All of this is imo and I am not slamming on anyones idea I respect all of your ideas but if I think I can improve them I ill try my best.
    Livemau

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    And somebody had it before that, Amy, I think?
    I guess mine was earlier ... Mine was like, 2-3 months ago.
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

We need to emphasize on in-game brackets and creating tournaments in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

New 3 v 3 map for CTF (free)
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Hey there :

After a long time of playing pvp, I've though about some content which should be added to improve PvP and CTF fun Here is a list of them :

• A new mode of playing, such as "Keep the Ball" mode : 3-3 teams, 1 all at middle of map, the goal is to take the ball, protect the ball carryer, and the other team needs to kill him to take the ball... the ball carryer would have half damage and half speed. The match would finish at the end of 5minutes of possession.
    • A PvP training room, including no kills, no deaths, no level restriction (for more details follow this link : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...light=training
    • A button during a game, on the which you could click to see current Kills, Deaths, Scores
    • At the end of the game, a screen showing kills AND deaths
    • A CTF leaderboard (kills, deaths, goals)
    • Locked entrance of the opposite team's spawning room : it would compel Spawners and rushers to spawn kill others, and avod the kills
    • A new 3-3 Free CTF map, like rockwall, because 3-3 CTFers always play in the same place
    • A new Humania PvP or CTF room (3-3 and/or 5-5), where there could be a bath which regenerate HP and MANA such as the one in Oasis town.
    • Many persons wanted a Spectator mode (here is a link for more infos about it http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...spectator+mode)
    • This idea may be refused by everyone, but items drop for PvPers in pvp and CTF to reward the best players and/or gold per kill (like 1kill=5golds); indeed, why pvp and ctf players won't be able to make money from ctf and pvp ? Afterall, PvP and CTF are another game mode, nearly same as PVe, so I think it will be a really good idea (this is a personnal idea, I think everybody's gonna disagree with it lol)

If I get more ideas, or if I get some more suggestions, in game, which come to my mind, I'll edit the post !

Thanks for reading ! And I hope Devs and Mods will read this and take it into account Don't hesitate to say if you agree or disagree with some ideas, and don't hesitate to post yours !

Cya !
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

i found only lv51 tournament 1vs1 rockwall forts
    KAISRBEAR (lv76 Bear),ZENTGRAF (lv76 Mage),AMITY (lv35 Rhino) etc.
    These names i got:TRADABLE;TRADEABLE;INCREASED;HIKED; etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Chickens ideas are great!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I say yall let me into next tourn
    imleya....!! (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey everyone! This is Misterpotatoe, here for over a month since I was banned (Zoucataga) (Kikstat) (Misterpotatoe) and my Ip address also. All this because of my brother who used my account to insult the adminastrateur imatures and full of acts in all genres and call for the solidarity of all to leave comments of support, I beg you help me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That sounds alright, but maybe every week would go faster.
    Tubble-80 mage, Influent- 76 bird, disturbence-61 bird, fruitbaby-61 mage, Vvebby- 56 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

There needs to be more tourneys maybe a tourney with no forgotten lvl 17 all classes :/