Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
This event was a test of community character and it is going as expected.
What do you exactly mean by " test of the community character " and what is " Going as expected " sir ?? because this vague statement of yours can be taken and be explained into many things...I mean this does not make sense at all- " Test of the community " I have mentioned to you that everywhere not just in the video games the so called " do anything for the win " exist among the competitors therefore in every competition they try to design some rules and regulations to bound it into fair chances for every participant and you sir should have enough data from the MANY previous events that you have failed to bound them into fair-chances for everyone...so why do you present us the same thing over again ? this is why I said it does not make sense...Secondly you said " Going as expected " what is going as expected ? the seven articles of the event above do not mention the tie score gets extra 75 points also staying at the Undecided room without choosing any team gets you free points " Going as expected " you provide us a map that has already so many errors since the birth of the game that have yet to fix, one of them you can escape the gate using The Shadow Dance skill before the game starts, the chances for cheats are higher than a fair play then you sir come and tell us this ?....this is utterly not accepted even any judgement you make out of this is defected sir.

Pardon me for my harsh critiques but these are facts.