Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PL 'X' - Ten Legendary Years

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    That is kind of the point... you spend plat and get to the leaderboard or you don’t! Some people had a bunch x5 damages and will get luck free of charge. Others not so much but cinco has a lot of free items in this event you can get. Be happy with that.. not everything can be free, but he has been more than generous.
    I'll admit I haven't played the past few events, but largely speaking it was quite reasonable to get on the leaderboard without spending platinum. My main point was that it seems as though the event participation levels will inevitably dry up. The only way to feasibly get on the leaderboard, perhaps I am wrong, is by using 5x damage across your entire team? I also think it is reasonable to assume that at some point over the next two weeks the number of 5x damage kits will dry up, leaving the leaderboard essentially unattainable at some point in the event.

Perhaps sts could introduce some form of paid option for 5x damage? I could be wrong about the supply of these elixirs but it just seems as though this style of event isn't sustainable, or even very profitable for sts as interest will fade when the leaderboard becomes essentially set.
    Last edited by Faq; 04-08-2020 at 11:51 PM.