Thread: My Suggestions regarding PHAT LEWTS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by gsimonds View Post
    I solo farm the last chapter in the Dark Forest. The mobs are super easy to kill, yet they drop 25-30 loot. I have ran it about 10 times so far, and got 4 lvl 30 pinks, and 6 lvl 30 purples... Thats just way too much imo.

I would embrace a rolling system for loot. Even a need before greed system, where lets say a Crossbow dropped, and a little box pops up showing its stats, and Archers would see a need AND greed button, while the other classes would only see a greed/pass. You would hope that with this basic trading system we will be getting, decent people will hand over good loot that they can't use, but I'm sure that won't always be the case.
    I disagree with this first part, in the last level of the dark dungeon it should stay the same because people like to actually being able to get a pink item wihout spending 80 hours playing the game. But I do agree with the secon part, about need/greed/pass.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamin View Post
    I disagree with this first part, in the last level of the dark dungeon it should stay the same because people like to actually being able to get a pink item wihout spending 80 hours playing the game. But I do agree with the secon part, about need/greed/pass.
    I would be fine with leaving it the same, provided that the pink loot you get from places like that is not as good as the stuff from the hardest dungeon