Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before the "4x Power Runs"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Well, there is some objectiveness to the term "elite cap".

You can either consider, as some do, that it should be difficult to get to, meaning you do it "fast". The term fast is arbitrary. Who knows what fast is?

You can also consider the cap to be a reward for players that continue to grind it out for an extra 10 levels. This is the way I see it. I don't think it has anything to do with being elite. Because lets be honest, there isn't much that is elite about grinding on elixir for a week. Don't get me wrong, a lot of elite players do it. But there are also a LOT of players at the so called "elite" cap that are far from elite.

So maybe we should reconsider the definition of the "elite" cap vanity. In my opinion, the people that continue to play pockets legends beyond the normal cap, that grind all the way to the "elite" cap should be awarded just as much as those that grind with elixirs. While they maybe are not directly contributing financially to STS, they do contribute by keeping activity in the game at a much higher level. When the population is high, more people join, more people play, more people stay.

So... in conclusion, I agree with what WoundedEagle said. Lowering the elite cap would be a great idea.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

How about the addition of the luck elixer. How do you guys feel about that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    How about the addition of the luck elixer. How do you guys feel about that?
    Actually, the 100% reroll elixiers are a nice thing and help alot when farming eg Sewers.

Tho, it's kinda tricky, that they actually will not work in Nuris/Fang, or at least not increase the pink drop rate for elite pinks.
    However, this might be a good thing, since it would propably turn pinks too common (like they are really easy to farm in Sewers).
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

it still makes me 'LoL' when i see a capped player with less then 7-8k kills

obvious 4x users are obvious
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenokills:553073
    it still makes me 'LoL' when i see a capped player with less then 7-8k kills

obvious 4x users are obvious
    LOL when I joined PL, it was when elixers cost gold, the originl FH and tutorials rocked, we could buy premium gear in Ursan Weald with gold (Catching up to me yet?), lvls costed about the same as a x4 enhancer, low lvl's lusted the blue bird helms (Lol me), the atmosphere seemed adventerous, AO2 was the longest grind known to players, and getting Cyber Gear was a way to be elite.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    LOL when I joined PL, it was when elixers cost gold, the originl FH and tutorials rocked, we could buy premium gear in Ursan Weald with gold (Catching up to me yet?), lvls costed about the same as a x4 enhancer, low lvl's lusted the blue bird helms (Lol me), the atmosphere seemed adventerous, AO2 was the longest grind known to players, and getting Cyber Gear was a way to be elite.
    unfortunately i started in june 2011 then quit for a while D: so i never got to experience all the awesome features like these.
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenokills:553107
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    unfortunately i started in june 2011 then quit for a while D: so i never got to experience all the awesome features like these.
    Yea I could buy sweet flaming axes for little than 1,000 gold. I was so mad when they got rid of them and other things.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!