I recently got a Droid Razr from an insurance claim, and the screen had (mainly in dark lighting and on dark colored screens) black stains on it? It basically had black drips streaking down the side of the screen. I sent that Droid Razr in to receive another since even the workers at Verizon claimed it was defective. Long story short, I am now on my third Droid Razr and it has the same problem. I'm currently trying to get a different phone than the Razr. I'm wondering, is this a known problem with the Droid Razr or AMOLED displays? Does anyone with either of the 2 experience a problem similar on their screen when in environments with little or no lighting and/or a dark screen?

Also, just to add, all three phones had the black "stains" on different parts of the screen in different ways. The first was like paint dripping down, the second was like a kid scribbled on it with a crayon, and the third was almost like paint splatters. Seems odd to me, just wanted to check if anyone else has something similar.

Thanks!

-Myst