Quote Originally Posted by IiRose View Post
As someone who has 2 tournament shields with skulls, I believe this is unfair. I worked hard to win and practiced for hours daily. I know many other tournament winners feel the same way as I do about this as well. Not to mention, blue tournament shields already exist with black skulls. The color scheme would be similar.

Lastly, with all due respect, you were not the winner of this tournament. Perhaps you should be thankful you received anything at all, as past hosts have not received anything.

Best,
IiRose
You have one that is also similar to White one, and I am thankful, did I ever said anything else? And if you read it properly this is thread of 3 people wanting the skull. The color is totally different, no worries saw us next to each other many times. And still theres a sentence of Mystic PVP Champion Shield. So why is it not unfair? Same winner shield as yall got. Just without skull. Only thing for people owning it is just it doesnt look like "Winner Shield". I like how is it unique. But would love to hear something like that from them if they actually own the shield.

Wish you all best,

Natation