Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What would you like to see added in the game next year

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default What would you like to see added in the game next year

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I'd like to see these cursed Elites and enchants be finally disabled in PvP from 30 to 100. They don't deserve to be here just as how pets shouldn't be either. I'd like to see the old stats of all the gear nerfed in 2016 be corrected. Sets such as copper, custom, and sang took a massive dive thanks to damage, crit, and hit nerf making them weaker than their other attribute rivals, Int and Str. I'd like to see more gauntlet type events in the future where every level has the ability to play, the only difference is that I'd love for them to be made a permanent feature like in AL. This could have a range of rewards such as more inventory slots, more character slots, more Cs slots, pets with simi decent stats, and free boxes that will have a chance to loot QTr's and 25 Elites but this should only be if QTR and 25 elites are removed from PvP.

Doing my last suggestion would make doing the gauntlet a major importance for new players, especially if topped off with Exp orbs in the mix. My suggestion on making Elites a permanent item in the games overall loot table is good but to have them set in gauntlet boxes for free is even better. The box should only drop Exp kits that are 3x and above, Auto gold and auto loots, elites, and a shot at a pet but at a rare loot rate.

I'd like to see further improvements towards honor. Even though honor would be less played than OG PvP. It'll still be a hotspot for tourneys, if the stats are improved i kind of see all tourneys being hosted there. More content for twink is good. Would be great to see a legendary gemstone wand and recurve added into twink that isn't broken. Recurve could be another Forgotten bow and the gemstone wand would be a entirety new concept.

Ofc possibly none of this will happen but aye why not.
    More reason why player hosting pvp should be able to make game rules. If dev Ignores the fact that at this point all pvpers (non event pvps) are and been asking for years. We just spent to much time in trying to balance a class/ gear and I truly believe that was the wrong approach now because doing so rune player vs monster completely with some class) for pvp non event to be able to set rule as what to allow in there match ( what rank item like elite , discontinued, pet , enchant - qtr,hemi, pure bring back elite level one ring it help new people even in pvm

Please write some codes I don’t no how hard it is to do that in the game to make but it’ll definitely fix pvp cause if one class to strong kick him he can fight his on.

I don’t like pvp really they do deserve that and I don’t even have friends .

Please let player leave meassge to there friend/guild offline member it help build relationships for player and help the game in the long run.

To devs please give them at least these two item this year pocket legend fans are some of the most devoted players I ever seen in any game

Also if cinco posted hi or anything on this thread it would be the greatest thing ever we’re just brain storming idea so that u guys have things to think about. And idea what players might want in the future. Not saying anything we mention can be done ( would love to see that armor in game) but it’s the greatest feeling in the the world knowing a dev team member hear us and know that we Exist. Or having a player fourm mods would be great to cause a we know your busy they can take or idea and summarize for you guys and u can address everything in one post.

We all want the same thing for this game to continue being the best ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-30-2020 at 02:50 AM.