Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
Hahaha

ok, so sketchbook first. When I did my illustrations on it, I had to go in with each line and trim it carefully with the eraser. The smudge tool is complete (pardon my language) crap so I never used it, brushes are hard to pull off so I always used the airbrush, so I always felt very limited. It takes two taps just to change the size of your tool. Undo/redo is limited to a few steps. The maximum amount of layers is 12.

ArtRage, all of its tools work flawlessly. The brush works like an actual brush. The pallet knife (smudge tool) actually works and you have like 10 different set styles of blurring and you can make your own custom preference, and that goes for every single one of ArtRage's tools. The pen tool is just epic. I've NEVER had to go in with the eraser just to make the line look how I want. The lines even clean themselves up if you have the option up. You can chose from different canvas', or edit your own. With undo/redo, I remember hitting the undo button over 50 times and it still let me keep going. As for layers, I don't even think there's a limit. If there is then its very high. Then there's the most amazing feature: the script recorder. When you start a new painting, as you're setting up your canvas there's an option to turn on the script recorder. Basically, every stroke you perform will be recorded and can be played back on ArtRage for PC's.

Honestly, the only thing SB has on AR is that you can upload/download .psd files from dropbox, which I'm sure will be fixed for ArtRage in a future update.
Wow i know what you mean that some stuff insb are crap and thanks lol :P i might just buy art rage and not upgrade sband more layers is way good, and i cand only undo 10 times >.<" lol