Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'll probably regret asking this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default I'll probably regret asking this.

Ok, so when people ask or beg for gold, I'm usually the first person who has something to say about it. What I'm asking for here, IS NOT BEGGING. It is a loan, which will be payed back the second I am able to get decent drops or something worth value. I'm going to bring up the cliche "I gave away all my stuff and ended up coming back", because that is actually what happened. I'm looking for a loan of about 1.5mil, or enough to buy a crafted Orlok shield and plate. If you want to flame this thread, be my guest, but I'm honestly just looking for a loan, which will be paid back. Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry I had to make this thread.

P.S- Please do not tell me to "farm for it" because that's exactly what ive been doing for the past month with no luck. Thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I'm honestly not flaming here, but do have a question. Why are you asking for a loan for the two most expensive pieces in that set?? Why can't you use the cheaper items??
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post
    I'm honestly not flaming here, but do have a question. Why are you asking for a loan for the two most expensive pieces in that set?? Why can't you use the cheaper items??
    Those are fair questions. The reason is that I got the helm and sword as a gift from my friend a while back, and I wish to complete the set. My reasoning for the second question would be that I have been using parts of the "of the dead" set for a long time, and I wish to have it upgraded.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I can loan you the gold, contact me on Apollo or Zeus.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

So wait. You want a loan on 1.5mil and have not been able to gather the money in a month of playing? How long is that loan for?

(Sorry could not resist)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

How long is the loan and what intrest or no intrest! And one more thing this would be easy scam! Sam says if you any see it don't trade it! And I don't see anything coming from your end!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Not trying to troll but some valid reasons that COULD make you seem non-legit:
    1. Impossible for one to farm 1 month (720 hours) and get nothing. Refer to my farming guide or try SSC.
    2. Why not try for some simple less expensive things until you have enough money?
    3. Why not ask your "friend" who gave you the items for gold instead of the two items?
    4. Why not sell the items for gold?
    5. Again, 100% IMPOSSIBLE to farm for one month anywhere and get no pinks.
    6. Why so suddenly sucked into asking for a loan when you are against begging for gold?
    7. Why quit in the first place....
    8. Why didn't you give your helm and sword away, since you stated you gave all your things away?

As you can see, lot of things to ponder 'bout.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Whirlzap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    1. Impossible for one to farm 1 month (720 hours) and get nothing. Refer to my farming guide or try SSC.
    2. Why not try for some simple less expensive things until you have enough money?
    3. Why not ask your "friend" who gave you the items for gold instead of the two items?
    6. Why so suddenly sucked into asking for a loan when you are against begging for gold?
    8. Why didn't you give your helm and sword away, since you stated you gave all your things away?

Definitely not true. I've gone longer than that without getting anything with real value. Of course, if you play 8 hours a day its less likely than if you play 2 hours a day. I haven't had a decent valuable drop in almost a month now. I'm guessing he didn't mean a month in game.

Think he already addressed that.

The other two items are not that valuable and wouldn't even get you enough for one of the other pieces.

See #1

I thought he said they were given to him.
    Last edited by Rare; 01-27-2012 at 03:27 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman:551594
    Ok, so when people ask or beg for gold, I'm usually the first person who has something to say about it. What I'm asking for here, IS NOT BEGGING. It is a loan, which will be payed back the second I am able to get decent drops or something worth value. I'm going to bring up the cliche "I gave away all my stuff and ended up coming back", because that is actually what happened. I'm looking for a loan of about 1.5mil, or enough to buy a crafted Orlok shield and plate. If you want to flame this thread, be my guest, but I'm honestly just looking for a loan, which will be paid back. Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry I had to make this thread.

P.S- Please do not tell me to "farm for it" because that's exactly what ive been doing for the past month with no luck. Thanks
    I'll loan you a full set if you want or pieces? Don't wanna sell it but I'd be more than happy to loan you it for awhile. No biggie here. Use it while u farm for it. I use sanguine most the time anyways. Except for Floor 3, ouch!

PM me or add me in game.

Battlelock.
    Last edited by Battlelock; 01-27-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap:551766

Dude. You obviously didn't read his entire post. Try helping once in a while rather than always being a ... ... ... ... swell guy 0.o

As you can see, lots & lots of things you missed. lmao.
    Last edited by Battlelock; 01-27-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

To my trolls, it's fair play. To all the people who are willing to help me, thanks a lot (: To battlelock or Apollo, let me know when your going to be on to discuss this more just so I have an idea. And one more thing, to the guy who told me after 720 hours it's impossible to get nothing. Did I say I'm on 24 hours a day?
    Last edited by adidaman; 01-27-2012 at 04:16 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    To my trolls, it's fair play. To all the people who are willing to help me, thanks a lot (: To battlelock or Apollo, let me know when your going to be on to discuss this more just so I have an idea. And one more thing, to the guy who told me after 720 hours it's impossible to get nothing. Did I say I'm on 24 hours a day?
    I would suggest one or the other... the loan of gold is good enough... you don't need 1 and a half set. And uh since this loan is out of trade window, if you scam, you're probably going to get banned so don't try scamming either. Sorry, just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

?????
    I was going to talk to either of them, and choose whether to go for the loan or borrowing the set (I was leaning on borrowing the set.). And what is that about scamming? When did I even mention the word scamming?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

?????
    I was going to talk to either of them, and choose whether to go for the loan or borrowing the set (I was leaning on borrowing the set.). And what is that about scamming? When did I even mention the word scamming?
    Just saying...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
    ?????
    Just saying...
    Apollo and battlelock have both known me for quite a while, and they both know (at least I hope they know) that I have no intent to scam anyone nor would I ever scam anyone. Thank you for your input though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

What about this.... 1.5 mil is going to be spent on items, yet you cannot make money in 1 month. I see alot of trust on Apollos and Battlelocks side...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I do not recomend spending this money...weeks from now you will find these items at half the price....you will also lose interest in the items by then...(content update)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

That is all between adidaman and whoever is willing to loan him stuff/cash. On the previous post I was just yanking his chain...

I mean maybe he will run with the cash or maybe he won't but if the person doing the loan is willing to live with that, it's all good. Scamming would require a clear attempt at lying/misleading. I do not think that asking someone can you loan me cash until I can repay you is a scam... just a request for a favor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Ok I really don't like where this thread is heading. I simply asked for a loan, and a few people were nice enough to offer to help. If you guys would please stop trolling my thread, it would be appreciated. Apollo and battlelock know what they are doing (or would not have offered in the first place), so please if you have nothing productive to add do not post on this thread. I don't want a flame war and I don't want a lock.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atlannie View Post

Definitely not true. I've gone longer than that without getting anything with real value. Of course, if you play 8 hours a day its less likely than if you play 2 hours a day. I haven't had a decent valuable drop in almost a month now. I'm guessing he didn't mean a month in game.
    2 hours a day results in 30x2 which is 60 hours.
    Farm for 60 hours at Sandstone Caves, Underground Desert or Magic Rocks.
    I will give you 1million if you get no pinks.
    Impossible to not get a pink in one month, even if you spend 2 hours a day.

Think he already addressed that.
    If he really has no money, he should stick to getting some cheaper pink gear and earn his items back himself instead of asking the community if he wanted to be hardcore. But then again, not everyone is hardcore.
    And also, crafted and Of the Dead is a very slight difference, unless you PvP.
    I think he should focus on being to run dungeons instead of PvPing ATM.
    I use Of the Fang on my mage and I still win most PvP fights and manage very nicely, with or without a vanity set.

The other two items are not that valuable and wouldn't even get you enough for one of the other pieces.
    As stated in my earlier argument, no need for such expansive equipment, IMO.

See #1
    Go to Skeller Krunch Returns. You will get a pink under 30 minutes of farming, 100% sure.

I thought he said they were given to him.
    Given to him, by his friend, and as he stated, SOME TIME AGO.
    This is BEFORE he "quit" and gave his items away.
    @Battlelock: I have all my evidence.
    And also, I help when I want to.
    Last of all, I read all entire posts.

@Atlannie:
    I posted my replies in bold.