Thread: Fixing This Game (Once and for all)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Imo anything starting under 100 hit is unacceptable in pvp. Basically what you want is already a thing it’s 110 wearing l100 honor set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    Imo anything starting under 100 hit is unacceptable in pvp. Basically what you want is already a thing it’s 110 wearing l100 honor set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    110 is too RNG based to enjoy. Nobody wants to root someone for 38/40 of their dodge and still die to a consecutive strings of what should've been reducted. Nobody wants to fully combo someone for only 70 damage yet die to the same exact combo that dealt over 200 crit. Bears are beyond broken in honor 110, i mean 3 full players teaming 1 bear with IB up lasts a couple seconds. In that time span the bears team is already coming near for the rev or save. Bears are destructive in 1v1s and team fights.

What we need is a actual update and not another event that will come and go. We need a permanent solution in fixing the stats i listed above. Players in 40 pass on honor because the stats are so terrible, alot of which really prefers honor over the current crap meta. 30-45 Honor could be great. We're just waiting on the devs at this point.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    110 is too RNG based to enjoy. Nobody wants to root someone for 38/40 of their dodge and still die to a consecutive strings of what should've been reducted. Nobody wants to fully combo someone for only 70 damage yet die to the same exact combo that dealt over 200 crit. Bears are beyond broken in honor 110, i mean 3 full players teaming 1 bear with IB up lasts a couple seconds. In that time span the bears team is already coming near for the rev or save. Bears are destructive in 1v1s and team fights.

What we need is a actual update and not another event that will come and go. We need a permanent solution in fixing the stats i listed above. Players in 40 pass on honor because the stats are so terrible, alot of which really prefers honor over the current crap meta. 30-45 Honor could be great. We're just waiting on the devs at this point.
    If only they would actually do their job and fix the game 1 could only hope