Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it necessary in PvP

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I find it hilarious how certain people take every thread in rog vs war vs mage. First for the thread, I know its irritating how Rog spawn kill and Wars gang by axe at spawns but like one of the people here in the thread said, STS mentioned they are working on a new PvP content which I too am hoping will be good, fair and better. All I can do is hope. Second on this 9k armor guy, re read what the devs said, dont speak without understanding things. Also why bring Rogs into something related to another class? Just clarifying since you are probably new to the game or forums, Rogs were nerfed at least a couple of times in the past, with the purpose of making them 'Glass Cannon' classes. Look up the term in Google. So even with same armor, rogs will take more damage than a warrior. Plus Warriors also have HP, which they need - To tank. And if you say you cannot tank, then you are probably one of the few warriors who cant. I know others who are so good at tanking they never have the time to complain like you do. Also this difference in class is the same reason each expansion Warriors have more scaled armors than the other classes, so as to not bring them even close at raw stats. Only awakes can work for the rest. And you cant be two shot with jugg. In my entire AL life I havent been two shot by a rog whether charged or un-charged skill. You probably arent charging it. Try it, maybe you wont be two shot. Just saying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fightbeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

not all games are ment to be fair.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    -rogs 7k dmg 9500 armor 13k hp isn't possible for normal pvp (or maybe you can show ss of that rogue without elixirs?)
    -in normal pvp no rogue can break jugg, dont compare your bugged fester arena (scaled to lvl1) to normal pvp
    -glow aa is 95% dmg reduce at 1st second and its not limited by that limit of 80% armor/armormitigation, %dmg reduce is different thing
    -atm its warriors who dominate in any type of pvp76
    -limit 9k armor? no its not limit, as futumsh said max armor you need is 8215, don't forget armor reduce things (axe throw/aimed shot and others), so for clashes your limit is 10953 armor, for vsing rogue is 9664 armor
    -still never saw you in normal pvp
    -"we can't be tanks" i agree that you can't be pvp tank, but there still some tanks in pvp who knows how to play
    -warriors have limited armor blablabla, that limit is same for all classes, rogue's mana limited even with h.mishi and heal mastery while 2 other classes have endless mana at 76 pvp

about removing haste sets in pvp: i don't see any point how it will help warrior or mages
    at all levels: only mage's chance to kill rogue in tdm/ctf is using speed set+ice and hiding, and its even easier to run from warrior if speed awakes and speed sets removed from pvp lol

maybe you've never tried play rogue using haste set in pvp? rogues loosing a lot of mana, crit chance, damage and HP when using haste set, i would tell its rogues and mages who really "automatically nerfed" when using speed sets, warriors almost don't loose effectiveness by using speed
    whats really have to be removed from pvp (or nerfed) are all op procs (arc71 daggers/sword/aegis, arc76 daggers/axe/staff)
    I couldnt agree more! lmao. How can you die when you have Jugg on, nekro aa , glow aa on? thats just some random thing ive never seen. And having 13k hp 7k dmg 9.5k armor? way impossible in pvp. In my opinion, For rogue if you have high damage you would have less armor, or you have high armor but less damage. No way all the stats would be way up high. Unless you look at someone who has all elix on and cryo buffs. But when a rogue wears speedsets, they lose a lot of stats. I use to ave Hidden set but then I had to surrender and change them to Speedset since I have to be fast. So I sacrificed my stats for speed which would help me alot in clash despite of having less of everything. +1 Reyals