Thread: If you were dev...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by highwaymen View Post
    thank you for this, i truely believe now PL is a beaten down racecar that they keep putting nitrous in (destroying every part of the car slowly but still going fast) and it is irreversible, PL is now just a money maker... Which is okay if any one of these updates were considered thoughtfully, but it insulting to me that they expect us to spend our hard earned money on a game when they cant even listen to what we want... ill tell you one thing, i am for sure done spending my money on platinum to buy things, it is just insulting... you are right... sts is unfair and unethical, and they expect us to avoid this and spend money on plat for these washed up recycled vanity events... ridiculous
    I don’t know if u know this but cosmetic vanity’s has no real negative effects on the game as a whole. To get most tradable vanity item u must use plats($$$) but non tradable u can use in game currency.

A lot of games that try to squeeze ever penny out of players usually start making all best item in the game only available by using $$$. Pocket legend did do that with pure weapons and dev pet but that was along time ago when level 100 was max level.

Pocket legend pretty much allow players to earn pretty much all the new items (high damage pet, arcane weapon -only boat is good other one need buff asap- etc just playing the events and which they drop—- and also allow players to buy the items with in game currency like coins or tokens which are same stats but are not tradable which is great for the people who had bad luck getting a good drop from monsters. (example of this would be last most recent event a few days ago and which the rarest items were not even attainable with plats( cash currency) or in game currency (coins or tokens) but were only dropped by killing monsters and playing the event.

—Just wounded what items were you referring to——————————————————————-
    Cinco please please replace the nitrogen use on arcane weapon with aviation fuel.. I want them weapons to be like Thrust SSC – 771mph killing everything in sight!! Name:  Adjustments.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  968.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quests for pets with high enough stats to make leveling fun and somewhat challenging for new players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Weirdo View Post
    Quests for pets with high enough stats to make leveling fun and somewhat challenging for new players.
    Yeah agree a started quest pet and rebalancing xp and rewards for low level should be be updated at least to level 50 or 60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Default If you were dev...

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    I don’t know if u know this but cosmetic vanity’s has no real negative effects on the game as a whole. To get most tradable vanity item u must use plats($$$) but non tradable u can use in game currency.

A lot of games that try to squeeze ever penny out of players usually start making all best item in the game only available by using $$$. Pocket legend did do that with pure weapons and dev pet but that was along time ago when level 100 was max level.

Pocket legend pretty much allow players to earn pretty much all the new items (high damage pet, arcane weapon -only boat is good other one need buff asap- etc just playing the events and which they drop—- and also allow players to buy the items with in game currency like coins or tokens which are same stats but are not tradable which is great for the people who had bad luck getting a good drop from monsters. (example of this would be last most recent event a few days ago and which the rarest items were not even attainable with plats( cash currency) or in game currency (coins or tokens) but were only dropped by killing monsters and playing the event.

—Just wounded what items were you referring to——————————————————————-
    Cinco please please replace the nitrogen use on arcane weapon with aviation fuel.. I want them weapons to be like Thrust SSC – 771mph killing everything in sight!! Name:  Adjustments.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  968.8 KB
    Yes, true it allows players who have progressed and made it to 110 to farm these items/buy items with tokens. The new player who doesn’t buy plat cannot have this option. So pretty much really means “players who already hold a 110 or players who are manipulating the the system to get these new pets”; i.e., level 2s getting getting 5 tokens for just making a game and remaking afterwards. What I’m addressing is the vanities which give extra stats in pve. Most of these indirectly cost plat to attain. In theory they can be attained, if the new player decides to cap without spending plat. Which I don’t know if she/he is dedicated to invest their time tbh. Oh, for the those older players who think this might be a toxic post. I guess they can see the demise of this game by being soft (people pleasers) and not really addressing any of the problems in current pl. The problem is inconsistency of long term players. The solution is updates to keep older players; these updates offer a quick fix with new vanities/items. The new player cannot afford to invest money and time to get these vanities. I stand with my previous post, these updates are really just postponing the inevitable. I don’t blame PL; these updates aren’t for the people, they are for the welfare of their company at this point. Not really worth pondering over pve/pvp until this is fixed. (Sorry if I offended anyone, this is my attempt to voice my concern. Seems like I already did though)
    Last edited by SillyJuan; 05-04-2020 at 10:17 PM.