Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't mean to offend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Don't mean to offend

I just wanted to apologize to the people that join my game and I leave before u make it up to me.

See I'm going for max kills on my character and I don't have time to explain this to every person joining my games.

A lot of times I lock my game but this wastes a lil bit of my time as Im remaking after the first 20-50 kills anyway. But if u do hack my pw and I leave plz take no offense. I just don't have the time to explain what I'm doing.

Also in pvp maps. Plz for give me for rushing, spawn camping and using trickery to kill u. I'm just trying to build a elite avatar scoreboard. I know I been using cheap tactics like if I think I'm going to die ill lurch u and run then let my team take u. It's nothing personal I just don't want to die.

I have been doing quite well btw. I have 8000 kills pve at lvl 17 and I'm over 1000 kills pvp all zero deaths.

P.S. if u are doing what I'm doing I can give u some tips too,

1st tip for pvp, if u see anouther player and ther guild name is "project twink" just run! Leave the game! These are the elite at lvl 10-15 and even if u are the best they will be able to kill u half the time so don't even bother :P

1tip for pve. Kill mobs on 1st map then repeat untill there threat lvl is green then u must move on to next campain. Forget opening the chest and killing boss's unless u need the creds for selling the loot.

Any other tips to give I would have to get to know u better b4 I can share my most elite tip/tricks of the game.

Once again I want to apologize. It's nothing personal.

Also I'm still relatively new to sl and I have about 5 friends on my friendlist. I have over 300 pending. I just don't accept blind invites so if u want to friend me we need to talk about something other then u saying " wow ur hot" or will u be my girlfriend" or any silly things like that. It's just a lil silly to me when that's the first thing u say and then send me a friend invite.

Anyway I know a lot on sl players probably aren't on forums yet but to the ones that are I hope this thread gives u a lil insight on why and how I play the game like i do.

Thx for taking the time to read my thread. Wish me luck on my journey And good luck to all
    Last edited by Solopro; 01-30-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I also wanted to add to this topic since I've seen many players going for zero kills and zero deaths.
    If this is u add me, I would love to have some company on my journey to lvl cap.

Add me IGN = Solopro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

This seems to me a cheap way to make score. Especially pvp

If u rush half-dead players and quit that means you are just annoying rusher, not a pro-gamer

And concerning "if u see an elite player from Project Twink - just run" - huh.... This is bad advice. If anyone wants to to become good at pvp, then they should choose the hardest enemies to fight - this is the best way to learn

I'm thankful to Kanra for every death at the start of my pvp-ing! And also for so many commandoes who smashed me viciously! That was hard to master, but now i can take out most of them! And i consider myself lucky if Auronn is in game to kill me, making possible for me to learn some new moves..
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to flashbackflip For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post

If u rush half-dead players and quit that means you are just annoying rusher, not a pro-gamer

And concerning "if u see an elite player from Project Twink - just run" - huh.... This is bad advice. If anyone wants to to become good at pvp, then they should choose the hardest enemies to fight - this is the best way to learn

I'm thankful to Kanra for every death at the start of my pvp-ing! And also for so many commandoes who smashed me viciously! That was hard to master, but now i can take out most of them! And i consider myself lucky if Auronn is in game to kill me, making possible for me to learn some new moves..

+1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've fought many of u and I'm in ur guild on my alts. the only reason I said run cuz if u want zero deaths don't tango with u guys on ur zero seat char. Not a dis by any means. Just giving u mad props for being most elite in game. I've vs'd a ton of u guys on my other 15 an can kill most of u except Blind, chin, ur gm and two others. I'm not saying don't fight u guys to learn from the best. I'm saying if ur going for zero deaths then don't get ur hopes up when battling project twink members. I have mad props for u guys an u have been very helpful on both my twinks.

My advise was to someone who does not want to die on a zero death char. Nothing personal guys I know ur the best in sl big props to most u. I can't tell U tho just like in my last post I can kill all of u except about ur best elite 6 players. No offense to ur guild. Im Just telling the rest of the community about ur leetness as I'm sure u guys will be better and better as every day goes by. U guys are the best no denials here. Like I said in have two twinks in ur guild an I know u guys ar the best and very helpful to the twink community.

I was just trying to help the non twink community out to let them guys know about ur leetness cuz the will get own.

Plz take no offence to my comments I'm just stating facts.

U may thinks its cheap tactic on my part and what I'm trying to accomplish but it the only way I can do it. Much love to project twink. Like look at ur finales in tourneys, I lost to all them. I'm not batting in the least and I have mad props to all u and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Was just trying to help anybody doing what I'm trying to do on this character❤

And plz read my sig said by the greates dev in sts

Gl all plz don't hate
    Last edited by Solopro; 01-31-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip:554633

Well put!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Good luck on your journey to the top

There is no rules against rushing and whatnot so go right on ahead.

I support you
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NotYoCookiez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solopro:554471
    I just wanted to apologize to the people that join my game and I leave before u make it up to me.

See I'm going for max kills on my character and I don't have time to explain this to every person joining my games.

A lot of times I lock my game but this wastes a lil bit of my time as Im remaking after the first 20-50 kills anyway. But if u do hack my pw and I leave plz take no offense. I just don't have the time to explain what I'm doing.

[……………]

Thx for taking the time to read my thread. Wish me luck on my journey And good luck to all
    Lmao! Could you at least come up with some kind of "incoming" catch phrase, on the more comical than offensive note....Auto text: "Plz visit my thread as to Y U R dead"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

@solo"pro" my eyes! They are burning because of all the engrish!
    plz dunt hate (FYI, yes i know it's misspelled and stuff i'm just imitating him)
    Westlyford-Operative(Main)
    Killerade-Commando
    Creatanhealer- Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    Good luck on your journey to the top

There is no rules against rushing and whatnot so go right on ahead.

I support you
    You are very mistaken, dude..

There ARE rules.. Not TOS, just common sense and p2p agreements..

And these agreemens say: if u kill players who just finished their fights or if you are spawn camping - then u are called 'rusher' (google the term) and get booted from most games

And such 'journey to the top' is fake.. So i'd advise both of ya to play fair - only that way is respected among community
    Last edited by flashbackflip; 01-31-2012 at 12:25 AM.
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solopro View Post
    Also in pvp maps. Plz for give me for rushing, spawn camping and using trickery to kill u.

My advise was to someone who does not want to die on a zero death char

U may thinks its cheap tactic on my part and what I'm trying to accomplish but it the only way I can do it.
    You seem to miss the point of my post totally..

I'm saying that rushing, spawn camping and killing half-dead players are the cheap way, not the running from elite.. Running is just not wise

And if this is the only way you can reach the top, then you are un-pro, rather than pro

Read my previous answer to Notyocookiez and think about it for some time..

After all, if you feel that this is a good way, then why to say sorry? And if you are sorry, then you should understand that you are wrong. And if you are wrong, why do wrong in the first place??

P.S.
    Personally, i'm not twinking yet.. Still having fun with my 41 main character
    Last edited by flashbackflip; 01-31-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    click my sig to join

14. The Following User Says Thank You to flashbackflip For This Useful Post:

Right off the map. But what's one PVPer, more or less?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I usually rush during pvp...so far in lvl 15 pvp there has been no signs of "pro" gaming
    Fuzzywig-I don't even play STS games anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's ok to hate mw if u want. Idc. im too knew to the game to show off my elite endgame vanities. So I will show off my scoreboards don't hate the players hate the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I say sorry cuz u can't kill me and u freeeek out
    Over and over and over. Sry u die and I don't. Oo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This is so useless.... haha
    Kornak L40 operative, Self made, No Platinum
    ::]Jedi Council||[::=================-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Plz don't act high and mighty. I have two charaters in project twink. I've vs'd many of ur guild and seen a lot of them particapating in spawn killing. Guess just non of then have the balls to admit it. I've have learned from the best. Like u. How else could I be 1000/0 in pvp.

Go flame someone else plz..

Flame on bro and gl with that
    Last edited by Solopro; 01-31-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

He's not flaming you dude. He's just saying that in his opinion it isnt very honorable.

Just agree to disagree
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeokateva View Post
    Lmao! Could you at least come up with some kind of "incoming" catch phrase, on the more comical than offensive note....Auto text: "Plz visit my thread as to Y U R dead"
    Sorry I don't understand what ur saying. Plz explain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killerade View Post
    @solo"pro" my eyes! They are burning because of all the engrish!
    plz dunt hate (FYI, yes i know it's misspelled and stuff i'm just imitating him)
    My bad engrish? Sorry I'm not from a English speaking background and I'm trying me best my bad

And btw spellcheck make me say stupid things that are not what I typed my bad jezz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Honistly I think u haters are just sore u can do wht I'm doing.